SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

cheryl1700 wrote:Dohhhh!! I confess i just skimmed thru it! cheers dunda :oops: :lol:
Well some Tintin fans are complaining that Snowey doesn't speak, so maybe they want to avoid that criticism :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Dunda wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:Dohhhh!! I confess i just skimmed thru it! cheers dunda :oops: :lol:
Well some Tintin fans are complaining that Snowey doesn't speak, so maybe they want to avoid that criticism :lol: :lol:
god some people will complain about anything!! woof!!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Dunda wrote:
god some people will complain about anything!! woof!!
Mind you, Snowey doesn't speak in the comics, you only get to read his thoughts :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

If true, I will be VERY unhappy, but it might be. Thing is, the Bond fans will be over the moon, as they don't rate Dench' M so much anymore. I loved the two of them together though :sad:

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headl ... um=twitter
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

but i thought she said earlier on, that she was happy to be back playing M, well we will soon know, on thursday.
tampa

Post by tampa »

Germangirl wrote:If true, I will be VERY unhappy, but it might be. Thing is, the Bond fans will be over the moon, as they don't rate Dench' M so much anymore. I loved the two of them together though :sad:

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headl ... um=twitter
This is not logical to me. Finney is a wonderful actor, but he is 75, looks it and has had cancer. If they are going to cast a new M, wouldn't they want to cast someone for a series of upcoming Bond films. If I were going to cast a new M, I would choose Michael Gambon. He is a terrific actor who would make a tough M, and he and DC have worked a lot together on stage and on film. What are they thinking? Hope it's not true.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

It can't be true unless she's pulled out for some reason. He's probably M's boss but who knows...all will be revealed on Thurdsay. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Finney replaces Judi Dench, who has played the Bond superior in several films and has previously been reported to be cast for this film.

I am not sure, its bullocks. But yes, it would be strange to cast anactor as old as Judi to replace her. Thursday will reveal it all :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

tampa wrote:If I were going to cast a new M, I would choose Michael Gambon. He is a terrific actor who would make a tough M, and he and DC have worked a lot together on stage and on film.
I'm sure he would be a great M, but he just turned 71, so I think he's too old too to be cast as Dench's successor.
Last edited by Dunda on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tampa

Post by tampa »

Dunda wrote:
tampa wrote:If I were going to cast a new M, I would choose Michael Gambon. He is a terrific actor who would make a tough M, and he and DC have worked a lot together on stage and on film.
I'm sure he would be a great M, but he just turned 71, so I think he's too old too to be cast as Dench's successor.
Poo. Wish he were younger. He and DC would be great together. Loved them together in Layer Cake.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

To be honest I thought Albert Finney was dead, till they said they were casting him for a part.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

tampa wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Poo. Wish he were younger. He and DC would be great together. Loved them together in Layer Cake.

Layer Cake, I thought I knew the movie by heart.
Do you mean Michael Gambon? Eddy Temple
tampa

Post by tampa »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
tampa wrote:
Dunda wrote: I'm sure he would be a great M, but he just turned 71, so I think he's too old too to be cast as Dench's successor.

Layer Cake, I thought I knew the movie by heart.
Do you mean Michael Gambon? Eddy Temple
Yep. He was so good in Layer Cake. Really evil. I think he and DC did a play together in London too. Some Londoners will know for sure. They would make a great Bond and kind of hostile M. I thought he was younger though. I think he is in Potter too, but not sure.
khenton

Post by khenton »

He replaced Richard Harris in the Harry potter series. Get those wizards mixed up. Wasn't gandolf. Cricket old age. And the play had something to do with numbers. Calling for help here :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

He was Albus Dumbledore from the third HP movie on and the play he played with Daniel was "A number"