Dan in cars or with cars .

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Daniel Craig 007

Post by Daniel Craig 007 »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:Image
Great pic! He looks very cool beside this awesome car.
I saw it when I was in Paris in an Aston Martin store and I couldn't get away from it for a short time, although I'm not very interested in cars.
But I showed this pic to some former classmates who are crazy about cars to show them that Daniel is not as bad as they might think :wink: .
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I want him.....and the car.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I'll take the car for a spin first... :lol:
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

When I saw CR at the pics, I was traumatised seeing the Aston getting trashed on the big screen :(
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

One my guy friends tried to turn off my TV when that scene came on! After seeing the film he was like "First the kill the Aston Martin, THEN they kill off two hot Bond girls. What they hell are they doing to me?" :lol:
Vesper Lynd 007

As I went to see CR in cinema for the second time, someone loudly said that James should knock over Vesper to save the car :evil:. There I could at least could smirk, but now I just can be like this :evil: :evil: :evil:.
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:As I went to see CR in cinema for the second time, someone loudly said that James should knock over Vesper to save the car :evil:. There I could at least could smirk, but now I just can be like this :evil: :evil: :evil:.
I have to admit, my friend and I had a similar thought (we're both huge Aston fans), but we were only joking :wink:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Vesper Lynd 007

Miss-Meow wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:As I went to see CR in cinema for the second time, someone loudly said that James should knock over Vesper to save the car :evil:. There I could at least could smirk, but now I just can be like this :evil: :evil: :evil:.
I have to admit, my friend and I had a similar thought (we're both huge Aston fans), but we were only joking :wink:
I hope so, or you'll be put into spanking :twisted: :lol:.
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:I hope so, or you'll be put into spanking :twisted: :lol:.
Would that be a spanking from Daniel??

Vesper Lynd 007

Miss-Meow wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:I hope so, or you'll be put into spanking :twisted: :lol:.
Would that be a spanking from Daniel??
Guess no, because this wouldn't be bad spanking so I have to imagine a different kind of spanking :wink:.
Vesper Lynd 007

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

This is how I look, when my car breaks down...
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Vesper Lynd 007

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:Image
This was a battered and beaten Dan after the final shot of QOS, yes? He sure went thru a lot for that film...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..