The "'undies" thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
honeyjes wrote:I wouldn't get worked up about Faustine, she's the Victor meldrew of the forum.
That´s ok - and please honeyjes, don´t feel put aback - but F is what she always has been and as that, she is part of what keeps this forum alive. I like battling her once in a while, when what she says is too contra my own beliefs, but its not that I really get excited about it - nor does she. The only fact there is, is - she will have the last word..:lol:
Exactly!

And we are smart enough to her have this last word. At least! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here Faustine for you: http://www.victormeldrew.co.uk/

btw. I had to google Victor Meldrew....never heard this name before

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Dunda wrote:
well and why the hell are you coming here if Daniel starts to bore you? :twisted: :twisted:

Gimme one reason, only one!

Stiring things or just being sniffy? Well then be it!

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of people who don't like QoS and I accept their opinion, but you have a go on almost everything he has done in the last years, so I really don't understand why you are spending money for watching somebody one screen you apparently dont' like and appreciate apart from his arse. :wink:
He bored me in QoS. :wink: He never bored me before.

I believe that he is a wonderful actor, besides his ass. I have written why I like him: I like his beauty and his actoral talent, nothing more. My way of showing my admiration they are the photos.

I don´t admire him like you or GG, am not like that. We never go to understanding. I don´t understand you, you don´t deal to me. What´s the problem?
sorry, but I really don't understand you.
What is wrong with admiration, I want to be admired what what I do, too.
And I wish that everybody will be admired for what he does with all his power and energy. I think you are mixing up admiration and adoration....

And you really believe he's a wonderful actor? You must be kidding. You said that there are only 3 films you like, so yeah, if you take it as a given that good actors make awful movies, then it makes sense :lol: :lol:

And btw. I have no problem at all, I simply don't get it, that's all, but maybe I'm just to blond.....and dazzled by his beauty :wink:
I don´t understand you and never will, what´s the problem?. We are different persons, different ages. You´re my perfect opposite. Every thing what you like. i don´t like me. It´s ok.

I like 5 movies (Layer Cake, The trench, The ice house, Copenhague, Infamous), not 3. he´s a good actor who choise made bad movies. He´s not the first, not?

For long time I don´t discuss with anybody and only I put photos because I do not have anything that to say, I don´t understand many things and in others I have the look so opposite about that I prefer keeping silent.
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
honeyjes wrote:I wouldn't get worked up about Faustine, she's the Victor meldrew of the forum.
That´s ok - and please honeyjes, don´t feel put aback - but F is what she always has been and as that, she is part of what keeps this forum alive. I like battling her once in a while, when what she says is too contra my own beliefs, but its not that I really get excited about it - nor does she. The only fact there is, is - she will have the last word..:lol:
Exactly!

And we are smart enough to her have this last word. At least! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here Faustine for you: http://www.victormeldrew.co.uk/

btw. I had to google Victor Meldrew....never heard this name before
I can´t understand the joke. It´s ok.

BTW: I the last word???... GG ....you crap me up!!

To make yourself calm I will leave the last words to William Blake

Without Contraries is no progression. Attraction and Repulsion, Reason and Energy, Love and Hate, are necessary to Human existence.
From these contraries spring what the religious call Good & Evil.
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Faustine wrote:I don´t understand you and never will, what´s the problem?.
Well I said, I have no problem at all!
Faustine wrote:We are different persons, different ages. You´re my perfect opposite.
Thank God, YES! :twisted:
Faustine wrote:Every thing what you like. i don´t like me. It´s ok.
No, no, no, not ok. You like his ass, I like his ass :lol:
Faustine wrote: I like 5 movies (Layer Cake, The trench, The ice house, Copenhague, Infamous), not 3. he´s a good actor who choise made bad movies. He´s not the first, not?
No, he's not the first, that's for sure.
But by considering only 5 movies as good, his percentage rate is far below average and that indicates that he's silly or just uncapable of making good choices.
And I don't like silly people, at least I don't admire them :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:I don´t understand you and never will, what´s the problem?.
Well I said, I have no problem at all!
Faustine wrote:We are different persons, different ages. You´re my perfect opposite.
Thank God, YES! :twisted:
Faustine wrote:Every thing what you like. i don´t like me. It´s ok.
No, no, no, not ok. You like his ass, I like his ass :lol:
Faustine wrote: I like 5 movies (Layer Cake, The trench, The ice house, Copenhague, Infamous), not 3. he´s a good actor who choise made bad movies. He´s not the first, not?
No, he's not the first, that's for sure.
But by considering only 5 movies as good, his percentage rate is far below average and that indicates that he's silly or just uncapable of making good choices.
And I don't like silly people, at least I don't admire them :twisted: :twisted:
It´s my taste Dunda, just my taste. People very close to my tastes enjoy more movies but I can´t really can´t.

he´s silly? good question.... let me see: Invasion, The Golden Compass, Tomb Raider, Occasional strong, Love and rage, The jacket, I dreamed to Africa, QoS.... it´s good question :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Incvasion - a film that ended up much different to the film he has signed for - not his fault

Golden Compass - a film that made over 300 mill worldwide and is still considered a failure - only because the US was keen on making a point here.
He was in it for 10 minutes and loved the books. You are a book person - wouldn´t you be intersted in making a film out of a book, you actually love?

Tomb Raider - how often has he explained, that he wanted to be in a major film to see how this works, that he disliked the film and the experience, he has had there and he didn´t make the next one (even though they asked him to) - no, Gerry Butler did :lol: There you go... DC was smart enough to not make a mistake twice - not even for good money. That´s what I call character.

Occasional strong - God, a puppy film of him - to put this couple of minutes film on your list :roll:

Love and Rage - I like it for some of the very funny scene it has and consider it overall as a good enough film, but I cannot say anything against you not liking it.

The Jacket - what´s wrong with that? A friend asked him to do it and isn´t it an interesting part well played.

Africa - again, do you really want to put films, where he is is hardly in as an example of bad choice?

QOS - no argument here - you no likie...a lot of people don´t , many do.
Its a bold choice to make the film like this and it might have been the right choice after all - as we don´t know, what a CR like film would have done. Maybe people would have complained that it was the same film all over again.

All in all - no sign of silliness to see here IMO. Only of guts, if nothing else...taking risks is what life is all about and we should respect people, who do it on such a constant level as he does.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:Incvasion - a film that ended up much different to the film he has signed for - not his fault.

Golden Compass - a film that made over 300 mill worldwide and is still considered a failure - only because the US was keen on making a point here.
He was in it for 10 minutes and loved the books. You are a book person - wouldn´t you be intersted in making a film out of a book, you actually love?

Not if destroy the Lyra character like this stupid movie. Change and destroy the end. The book is very good. The movie is a insult to inteligence, is a insult to the good literature

Tomb Raider - how often has he explained, that he wanted to be in a major film to see how this works, that he disliked the film and the experience, he has had there and he didn´t make the next one (even though they asked him to) - no, Gerry Butler did :lol: There you go... DC was smart enough to not make a mistake twice - not even for good money. That´s what I call character.

You believe what he said, I not.

Occasional strong - God, a puppy film of him - to put this couple of minutes film on your list :roll:

He made some short films much better. Ten minutes older, for example.

Love and Rage - I like it for some of the very funny scene it has and consider it overall as a good enough film, but I cannot say anything against you not liking it.

It´s the most over acting role what I see. I laugh whole movie and it´s not a comedy precisely not?

The Jacket - what´s wrong with that? A friend asked him to do it and isn´t it an interesting part well played.

Nicholson made the therapy scene in 1975 and better in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Africa - again, do you really want to put films, where he is is hardly in as an example of bad choice?

QOS - no argument here - you no likie...a lot of people don´t , many do.
Its a bold choice to make the film like this and it might have been the right choice after all - as we don´t know, what a CR like film would have done. Maybe people would have complained that it was the same film all over again.

The time will say if he destroyed his career on having chosen to be Bond.

All in all - no sign of silliness to see here IMO. Only of guts, if nothing else...taking risks is what life is all about and we should respect people, who do it on such a constant level as he does.
For you Daniel is perfect, for me he´s a good and gorgeous actor, nothing more.

My concept of intelligence is very distant to yours. Your arguments never convince me since you give importance factors for me absolutely irrelevant.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think we talked about silly choices - your comments don´t indicate that his choices were wrong, but films, that had potential (for which he took them on) turned out to be not good - in your opinion.

TR - you don´t have an argument against what I said - so you prefer to say he lies...

The funny scenes in L&R are intended to be overacted...

No film is ever so good, that there are not parts, that were done better somewhere else...but not an indication of silly choice, if there exists a better movie

Yes, time will tell about his Bond, but whatever it will do to his career, I doubt he will ever regret this choice.

Yes, true, he is perfect due to his imperfections...and his perfections :wink: where there are many for me.

And now - good night *waving*
Last edited by Germangirl on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:I think we talked about silly choices - your comments don´t indicate that his choices were wrong, but films, that had potential (for which he took them on) turned out to be not good - in your opinion.

TR - you don´t have an argument against what i said - so you prefer to say he lies...

No film is ever so good, that there are not parts, that were done better somewhere else...but not an indication of silly choice, if there exists a better movie

Yes, time will tell about his Bond, but whatever it will do to his career, I doubt he will ever regret this choice.

Yes, true, he is perfect due to his imperfections...
:roll: I go to sleep too many for me. I never learn :roll:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I think we talked about silly choices - your comments don´t indicate that his choices were wrong, but films, that had potential (for which he took them on) turned out to be not good - in your opinion.

TR - you don´t have an argument against what i said - so you prefer to say he lies...

Yes, true, he is perfect due to his imperfections...
:roll: I go to sleep too many for me. I never learn :roll:
You were too fast :lol: I was still editing. So for now, we decided to do the same - sleep. I wish you a good night.

Lu

Post by Lu »

oh, you girls...Daniel will have to come over and break up this fight. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:oh, you girls...Daniel will have to come over and break up this fight. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Exactly what happened to underwear?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
Lu wrote:oh, you girls...Daniel will have to come over and break up this fight. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Exactly what happened to underwear?
Its still on him - loosely :twisted:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Is that a promise?? :shock: but actually we stopped already :sad:

On serious note - I don´t see it as fighting but as arguing or exchanging thoughts, you name it - like we use to do once in a while. It can get a bit hot, but then - we are hot blooded women :lol:

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Why??? :roll: I´m not a spankie girl!!!! Please not! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking