Complete Unscripted with Martin Campbell and Daniel

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

Anglophile wrote: LOL... judging by the way she's been going on about "this beautiful man" and how goddamn sexy he is, it's more than obvious how interested she was, so maybe he did feel a little awkward around her in the photocalls... :mrgreen:
I'm having a hard time remembering things but wasn't she the one that started all the buzz about how a good kisser he is? ... and mentioning that his kissing technique suggested he had to be a very good lover? :shock: ... Yes, you are right he had to feel VERY awkward around her ... :lol:

Sometimes it seems that Daniel didn't know very well where to place his hand when he was with Murino in the photocalls, trying to avoid holding her by her waist
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Anesidora wrote:I'm having a hard time remembering things but wasn't she the one that started all the buzz about how a good kisser he is? ... and mentioning that his kissing technique suggested he had to be a very good lover? :shock:
I think that was Angelina Jolie? Which was discussed somewhere in the forum - no one could think of one scene in Tomb Raider where they would have kissed :wink: Not even in the deleted scenes... So how could she know how well Daniel kisses?

Caterina is cool - when I saw CR first time in English I realised she had dubbed herself in the Italian version (naturally, being Sardinian, or actually maybe not so naturally, they have one of those almost-a-language-on-its-own accents), but with a French accent! I also thought she had much more chemistry going with Daniel compared to Eva. Maybe just the content of the scenes they were together?! :twisted:

Agrippina
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

agrippina wrote:
I think that was Angelina Jolie? Which was discussed somewhere in the forum - no one could think of one scene in Tomb Raider where they would have kissed :wink: Not even in the deleted scenes... So how could she know how well Daniel kisses?
You are probably right. TR is previous to CR. And well, hmmm I have not seen TR yet :oops: ... maybe they eliminated the kissing scene for being too high voltage (Angelina + Daniel, what a explosive mix!)
agrippina wrote: Caterina is cool - when I saw CR first time in English I realised she had dubbed herself in the Italian version (naturally, being Sardinian, or actually maybe not so naturally, they have one of those almost-a-language-on-its-own accents), but with a French accent!
That accent issue is funny because in Corse, just above Sardinia, they speak French with a strong Italian accent-rhyme. At least it sounds so to me. In the end, Sardinian and Corse probably sound very similar.
agrippina wrote: I also thought she had much more chemistry going with Daniel compared to Eva. Maybe just the content of the scenes they were together?! :twisted:
IMO there is more sexual tension between Daniel and Murino, especially outside the Bahamas hotel with the old Aston Martin. I did not like the carpet scene though, Murino panted too much IMHO. :lol:
But I also like the chemistry between Daniel and Eva in the train scene, taxi scene, tuxedo scene ... although it is quite different, not so sexual I think.
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

But I also like the chemistry between Daniel and Eva in the train scene, taxi scene, tuxedo scene ... although it is quite different, not so sexual I think.

I agree, I think there was defo alot of sexual chemistry between these to on the train, but I guess thats what the scene was about :lol:
Renske

Post by Renske »

I think we need to keep in mind that whatever Dan and his co-stars do on screen or off-screen during premières, photocalls or photoshoots, is part of their role. It's acting and it's their job.

It could even be that 2 co-stars can't stand the site of each other, but I bet you won't notice that during a public appearance. (It could give us some good entertainment tho 8) ) They are professionals. I can't stand some of my colleagues either, but that doesn't mean I don't interact in a professional way with them. :lol:

I always thought that Dan's off screen chemistry with Eva and Catherina was much less. But I guess they're just not close friends, just colleagues.
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Like Renske said, I think they have to act the part and if we didnt see anything between they wouldnt be good actors (And we know Daniel is a very good actor) :D
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I think that the chemistry between Katerina and DC was supposed to be very sexual and the chemistry between he and Eva is supposed to more cerebral. And I think all 3 of them played it perfectly on and off screen.
DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

I can't see the video...it says it's not available in my area... :cry: :cry: is there other way to see it??pleaseeeee tell me!
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

agrippina wrote:I think that was Angelina Jolie? Which was discussed somewhere in the forum - no one could think of one scene in Tomb Raider where they would have kissed :wink: Not even in the deleted scenes... So how could she know how well Daniel kisses?
I've been wondering the same thing :|
DC_fan wrote:I can't see the video...it says it's not available in my area... :cry: :cry: is there other way to see it??pleaseeeee tell me!
Yes there is :wink:
http://dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/view ... 0540#20540
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Anglophile wrote:Ooooh thanks for finding that! And the famous orgasm part is in it too! :D

Here's a sendspace link for those who would like to keep it. Playable with VLC player.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rb1pg7
I have no time this morning to download it and now it has been deleted " not comply with the terms of service"...I hate censorship :evil:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

livetwice wrote:
Anglophile wrote:Ooooh thanks for finding that! And the famous orgasm part is in it too! :D

Here's a sendspace link for those who would like to keep it. Playable with VLC player.
I have no time this morning to download it and now it has been deleted " not comply with the terms of service"...I hate censorship :evil:
:shock: WHAT?! I can't believe it... wonder what would happen if I uploaded it a second time, will they sue me? And how do they find the time to check everything that's uploaded there in the first place? :evil:
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Anglophile wrote:
livetwice wrote:

:shock: WHAT?! I can't believe it... wonder what would happen if I uploaded it a second time, will they sue me? And how do they find the time to check everything that's uploaded there in the first place? :evil:
I don't know how they succeed in checking the uploading files...If you upload it a second time, sure they will delete it unless you find a way to hide his content by using a fake title or comments perhaps?
But my DC obsession will deal with the lost of this interview :wink: ..
Next time I will download quicker :twisted:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

What time of the day do you have a chance to download? :wink:
DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

Anglophile wrote:
agrippina wrote:I think that was Angelina Jolie? Which was discussed somewhere in the forum - no one could think of one scene in Tomb Raider where they would have kissed :wink: Not even in the deleted scenes... So how could she know how well Daniel kisses?
I've been wondering the same thing :|
DC_fan wrote:I can't see the video...it says it's not available in my area... :cry: :cry: is there other way to see it??pleaseeeee tell me!
Yes there is :wink:
http://dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/view ... 0540#20540
Thank you but it seems that internet is against me...it says that the file it's not available, it has beem deleted :cry: :cry: :evil:
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

I'm going to upload it again next weekend under a different title. Remind me if I should forget :wink: