Knives Out

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives Out

Post by videnovasan »

This one I haven't seen...Some things never change ...like being critical to yourself..not many people in this business are...that's one of the reasons I'm fan of his....
https://youtu.be/f-z5zkwWqrk
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

The entire Q&A from Knives out premiere in LA. Let's say minor spoilers...

https://youtu.be/cB3u0ehHjXs

https://youtu.be/7CSeGAjpmk8
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

THX for the videos! ;) :D
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:09 pm THX for the videos! ;) :D
You are welcome...the only problem is that there is this guy with the blue cap.....don't they know that there is rule for taking your cap off when you are inside a building, hall etc....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And this one popped up...
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:11 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:09 pm THX for the videos! ;) :D
You are welcome...the only problem is that there is this guy with the blue cap.....don't they know that there is rule for taking your cap off when you are inside a building, hall etc....
Unfortunately there are many people who have no decency or respect for others.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:12 pm And this one popped up...
Nice one! 8)
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

From the Empire Feb 2020 magazine:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nice article. I am sure, there will be sequels
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Thx for the articles. I will have what to read now.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

someone posted int YouTube the donut hole part of the last scene. Ifyou are interested I can provide a link. I can't tell if it is a spoiler or not....For it is not its just some fun and he is hilarious....It yoo want I can post. Its only 31 sec. the whole thing isat least 20 min. from what I've heard Ria Johnson said in an interview...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Saw the movie in a pre screening in OT.
What a treat.
I don't know what has been posted on YT, but the donut scene (monologe in the car)
IMO does not contain any spoilers and it did not last very long.
But maybe you are referring to another scene, because the rambling about the hole in a donut just being a donut hole in another donut was not at the end of the movie.
But Daniel had a long monologe at the end of the movie (very much like Hercule Poirot in every whodunit to reveal the truth), but that's not what I would call THE donut scene)

Didn't understand all of it, but I think I will not understand much more in the dubbed version which I 'm going to see on 5th January.
Daniel has much screen time and his accent is hilarious. I was afraid that I will have some problems understanding it but I didn't.Went to see StarWars yesterday and they showed the NTTD trailer and the Knives Out trailer.
In the dubbed version of Knives Out he doesn't have an accent. I suppose this will take away a bit of the fun, but it would have been worse if they had gone with a Bavarian acccent or something like that.

Btw. Starwars was fun and the time went by quickly. But I'm glad they are done now...I had a slight feeling of StarWars fatigue :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:49 am Saw the movie in a pre screening in OT.
What a treat.
I don't know what has been posted on YT, but the donut scene (monologe in the car)
IMO does not contain any spoilers and it did not last very long.
But maybe you are referring to another scene, because the rambling about the hole in a donut just being a donut hole in another donut was not at the end of the movie.
But Daniel had a long monologe at the end of the movie (very much like Hercule Poirot in every whodunit to reveal the truth), but that's not what I would call THE donut scene)

Didn't understand all of it, but I think I will not understand much more in the dubbed version which I 'm going to see on 5th January.
Daniel has much screen time and his accent is hilarious. I was afraid that I will have some problems understanding it but I didn't.Went to see StarWars yesterday and they showed the NTTD trailer and the Knives Out trailer.
In the dubbed version of Knives Out he doesn't have an accent. I suppose this will take away a bit of the fun, but it would have been worse if they had gone with a Bavarian acccent or something like that.

Btw. Starwars was fun and the time went by quickly. But I'm glad they are done now...I had a slight feeling of StarWars fatigue :lol:
Friday I'm seeing Knives out. It opens in Bulgaria and luckily it is with subs...I don't have any problems with the accent. For me its easier to understand an American even from south then for an sxample a Scottish or Welsh guy and really from the short clips Ive seen he done a good job with the accent at least for me. Maybe an American can say he is not, bt I like his voice.....I cant say really what I likemore his eyes body or voice....I'm glad ny hubby doesnt speak English otherwis I'm in trouble :oops: What is OT?
I think this donut speech is part of the end scene, because they are not in a car and there is a library behind js back, or at least it seems so..... I've seen one short he singing in the car. I don't mind to see stuff, because you cannot really figure out whats going on. I hope he got this Golden Globe, but dont know with DiCaprio in the list......