Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Since I don't expect him to smile fo the papz anymore, these are quite good as far as his look goes. Super cool is not untrue. Hunky...

Maybe True has some more...I wonder what he is telling the papz and what THEY are shouting to him :lol:

Daniel, over here! Smile!

"You know where you can stick that request.

:twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

SMOKIN!!!!! Love the layers. Love that he is carrying his own bags. Love his serious papz look. He looks like Bond. Seems he might be at Tererboro for a private jet flight? Hard to say but the background doesn't look like a major airport, but I don't know. I wonder if he's off to get some with Rachel? :twisted: So sexy!!!! Of course I lit up with the papz pics notification!!
Thanks for posting!!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:SMOKIN!!!!! Love the layers. Love that he is carrying his own bags. Love his serious papz look. He looks like Bond. Seems he might be at Tererboro for a private jet flight? Hard to say but the background doesn't look like a major airport, but I don't know. I wonder if he's off to get some with Rachel? :twisted: So sexy!!!! Of course I lit up with the papz pics notification!!
Thanks for posting!!
All good!! thank you papp person stalking the airport. Seems he is traveling light. SO funny he is in layers and CC is in shorts... yep must be off to see the Mrs..
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

The smaller bag is a camera bag.
josie

Post by josie »

Why the man on so much, that they shall not at all ready to take off with yes. If you know what I mean. :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!
Last edited by Dunda on Tue May 20, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Alina

Post by Alina »

Thanks Dunda! :thumbup:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

I know this is old, but I was thinking about it the other day. I was wondering why Daniel waited for Satsuki to go with him to confront this guy. Why not stroll over by himself? She sounds quite hard and masculine and he's trying to convince the guy that it's rude. I wonder if he just doesn't like confrontation or wanted a witness. Or maybe she felt it was an invasion of her privacy too (which it was) and really wanted to go speak her mind. But for all the talk of Daniel being rough around the edges, I truly feel he is a sweet and non-confrontational kind of guy. I remember Sam Mendes saying he was timid as a flea at the Road to Perdition audition. Showed a side of him I never thought about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZsSTdzMv3M
Wag More, Bark Less

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I suppose he can get quite rude and angry when he's agitated. And something like this makes him agitated.

Sats and Rachel have calmed him down in the past when he was approached by intrusive paps and fans (supermarket anyone? :wink: ).

I think he waited for Sats to cofront this guy to keep his cool :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I haven't seen that before. My word, it was horrible. It really shows just how foul it is for him when his privacy is invaded like that. It's there in his voice, the agitation - more pain and upset than anger really, but it's clear that he's really had enough of it with this guy. He's trying to be reasonable but beginning to lose it, which I guess is why he waits for Satsuki to go with him - as back-up and to make sure things don't go too far.
Yet you see those kids on reality shows, all they want is to be famous. Someone should make the little fools watch this clip to see how vile it is to be secretly filmed and watched by people who justify their behaviour by saying "But I love you."
Alina

Post by Alina »

I saw that vid a long time ago and to me it is quite unsettling. As much as I love the papz pics, as they show Daniel when he isn't posing and in real life situations outside a movie set, that vid made me feel very uncomfortable. Partially because I really felt for Daniel and fully understood his irritation and partially because that "fan" or whoever he was, sounded like a total idiot, as if he was somewhat "intellectuallty challenged".

However, I remember that after Daniel allegedly "snapped" at some fan who was filming him and Rachel at a supermarket, some people commenting on that on message boards used that vid as proof that Daniel is able to deal with obnoxious "fans" or papz in a very civil way and how much patience he's able to show for them.

Daniel is a very gentle and modest person and he himself admits that while being auditioned for "R to P" he was truly intimidated and "stastruck".
Yet I'm sure he is capable of losing his temper when seriously provoked. Who isn't? :)

Sorry if my post seems a bit chaotic, but I'm at work now and I've been "writing in parts". :)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

He's had his moments. Remember this from 2007?
Sats attempted to calm him down.

Daniel Craig Rant Leaves Fan Shaken

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/daniel ... en_1029360
purple

Post by purple »

CockHargreaves wrote:I haven't seen that before. My word, it was horrible. It really shows just how foul it is for him when his privacy is invaded like that. It's there in his voice, the agitation - more pain and upset than anger really, but it's clear that he's really had enough of it with this guy. He's trying to be reasonable but beginning to lose it, which I guess is why he waits for Satsuki to go with him - as back-up and to make sure things don't go too far.
Yet you see those kids on reality shows, all they want is to be famous. Someone should make the little fools watch this clip to see how vile it is to be secretly filmed and watched by people who justify their behaviour by saying "But I love you."
I am with you 100% CockH! I hadn't seen that video but for me it is a perfect example of why I loath the whole paparazzi phenomenon. And by paparazzi I mean any freak who thinks it is normal to invade somebody's privacy on account of that person being famous. For God's sake, there are enough red carpet events/stage door moments (DC came out after every single show I think) etc where anybody can film and take as many pictures as they like! Just leave them alone during their private time!!! :evil:

And that "but I love you" excuse was really creepy!