SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:I see nothing. :(
Can someone save the video?
I'll try to upload it this weekend, due to my not so fast connection it'll take about 2 hours :wink:
THX dear. :D ;)
But JEC was faster.
I'm just lucky to have a fast broadband connection. :oops:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote: THX dear. :D ;)
But JEC was faster.
I'm just lucky to have a fast broadband connection. :oops:
I have a fast broadband connection. But the video on this site didn´t work for me. :?
Now I can see the video. :D
phew!

I just got into trouble, because neither hubby nor my daughter have been able to get into the www, because I was uploading the vid :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thank you all for for the all new goodies here! :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl wrote:Sam Mendes Off 'Preacher,' Says Producer

Back in 2008, director Sam Mendes said he'd "love to make 'Preacher,' but there’s no script" — a problem that was solved when screenwriter John August came on board the project.

However, Mendes was reportedly linked to the next "James Bond" film earlier this year, which caused some to question whether he'd still helm "Preacher." Now it appears that Mendes has officially left the project behind.

"We were originally talking with Sam Mendes about doing the movie," producer Neal Moritz told Collider. "Sam Mendes is going to go off and do the Bond movie, so there’s another director that we’re talking to right now."

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2010/04/09/sa ... -preacher/
Bumping this, as this is really good news, because its an indication, that Bond 23 has a chance to actually happen, because SM wouldn´t drop out of a project for a film, that isn´t going to be done. Its confirmed through Collider, a serious news page.

But everything still takes off or falls with MGM.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

ishmael69

Post by ishmael69 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Here we go...rumours about who will sing the Bond 23 theme tune have started...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... -GaGa.html
Thanks for the article, Sylvia's girl (by the way, beautiful choice of avatar :)

If # 23 it's going to be once again the dark and bluesy Bond we learned to love through DC, then LadyGaGa is surely going to be the worst possible choice ever :(

I would go for Muse and their incredibly talented vocalist Matt Bellamy.
Listen to him here, singing Nina Simone's Feeling Good in this "Ian Fleming's Property of a Lady" anime video - ain't him just perfect?
http://vidding.ru/Video/Contests/AMVNew ... a.Lady.mp4

PS: apologies if this beautiful anime video has already been posted - I've been out of the DC loop for one month... :blush:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

And the rumors continue....

JAMIE BELL could be swapping his ballet pumps for a Walther PPK - to rival DANIEL CRAIG as a double-0 agent in the new Bond movie.

Producers of the next spy blockbuster want to pit 007 against a young secret service recruit - and have Jamie firmly in their sights.

In the plot the young rookie is seen by MI6 boss M as the natural successor to Bond.

The new boy is given one of 007's assignments in a deliberate bid to create rivalry between the pair.

The screenwriters have several actors in mind to play the cocky young spy - but Daniel has told film bosses he is keen for them to cast 24-year-old Jamie.

He made his name as a would-be young ballet dancer in 2000's Billy Elliot and he and Daniel starred together in last year's Second World War flick Defiance.

A source said: "The idea behind the character of a new double-0 agent is that he would be like a younger version of Bond.

"The scriptwriters hope a bit of competition between Bond and a new, sexy young spy who is keen to impress his bosses would be a great sub-plot in the movie.

"For the first time, Bond's position as golden boy of the double-0 agents is in danger, and this threat to his ego will bring out his ruthless streak.

"It would definitely be a great place to take the character.

"But the film is still in the early stages of development."

It's about time Bond got a run for his money from a younger model.

But I reckon he will come out on top in the end.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... -role.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

trueblue wrote:And the rumors continue....

JAMIE BELL could be swapping his ballet pumps for a Walther PPK - to rival DANIEL CRAIG as a double-0 agent in the new Bond movie.

Producers of the next spy blockbuster want to pit 007 against a young secret service recruit - and have Jamie firmly in their sights.
Germangirl wrote:Interesting but somehow slightly stupid experiment over at CBN. One member has made up a rumor about Jamie Bell being in Bond 23 and posted it in fanblogs etc etc. First reactions are there from contactmusiv. Now they are waiting how far this will go and if it will be taken serious by the media. There is a good chance it will.

He wanted to proof, how easy it is to fake rumors. As if we don´t know that :wink:
They bought it :lol: Its actually pretty sad to see, how little effort the papers put into research. This is TOTALLY made up by a guy named spynovel on CBN
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

LOL! :lol: :lol:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Thanks to JEC for posting the Sam Mendes interview... it was very interesting. I'm SO happy if he will definitely be directing Bond 23. As far as directors go, I think it's fair to say that he's extremely talented if not a genius! 8)

Re the Bond Theme... I LOVE MUSE so would be very happy to hear them doing something edgy yet symphonic. :D And as much as I love Lady GaGa, I don't think she would be right for it simply because she's too unusual... I know it was a controversial rumour when QOS was being made but I still think LG's pop pal Beyonce would be great at it, simply because she's the closest thing we have to Shirley Bassey apart from Shirley Bassey herself and her days as a Bond Theme singer are possibly over now...

:)
joelle

Post by joelle »

I thought after the last film QOS unusual is what they like to be.....they certainly like to keep us guessing...Id like to see a softer side of bond but I guess it wont be it will be full of fights and chases and I end up sitting on the edge of my seat saying "Oh James" under my breadth and my 24 year old son looks at me weird........."Mother get to grips".....the joys of growing old......
Your life is not about the breadths you take
but the intake of breadths you experience.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

joelle wrote:it will be full of fights and chases and I end up sitting on the edge of my seat saying "Oh James" under my breadth and my 24 year old son looks at me weird........."Mother get to grips".....the joys of growing old......
ha, and it's even worse that this little "Oh James" escapes your mouth when you watch the movie the 30. time :lol:

I hold breath EVERY time when I see James jumping on the balcony and banging his shoulder against the wall! :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote: I hold breath EVERY time when I see James jumping on the balcony and banging his shoulder against the wall! :twisted:
We feel his pain, do we? :wink: I see that scene and next I see his arm in the sling in my mind.