Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

We're really lucky that he's never gone though a fat phase. Throughout all the hairstyles and costumes, the body has never been a disappointment.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Weekend project: Fast forward through Moll Flanders to get to the unclothed Daniel body shots :-) Thanks for the tip, JEC. I'll just try to block my eyes from seeing his head.
You don´t need to see the first part at all. It should start in the first quarter of the 2nd - boobs licking and all - then you scroll forward almost to the end, when both are in prison. :twisted:
Come on - be brave - you can do it :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
bumblebee wrote:sf2la is such a purist. Love it. I hate anything that diverts from Bondness or Bond-on-his-day-off street-style.
Yea! We agree. And I agree with you about GG's blonde comment - Take it back, GG!!! BB and I plan to be in the back seat with him :D
I already did. I would love the sight of you two in his back seat. Really. If you don´t mind a bit of dark hair, that doesn´t belong to Sats. :mrgreen:
Of course not, GG! We'll get a really, really long sssstttttrrrreeetttccchhh limo to accommodate us all.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:Weekend project: Fast forward through Moll Flanders to get to the unclothed Daniel body shots :-) Thanks for the tip, JEC. I'll just try to block my eyes from seeing his head.
I am glad my gentle persuasion has worked. :wink: I hate the idea of a Daniel fan not sampling at least once all that he has to offer.

He doesn't appear until about halfway through anyway so you can safely skip that.

This is one I always fast-forward through to get to his scenes anyway.

It was a critically acclaimed production but once was enough....I just watch the Daniel bits.
Last edited by JEC57 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
You don´t need to see the first part at all. It should start in the first quarter of the 2nd - boobs licking and all - then you scroll forward almost to the end, when both are in prison. :twisted:
I can only hope that my recording was form independent film channel that doesn't edit. Amazingly, Tivo picked up an unedited version of FOAF. The entire beginning is there. Needless to say, with all Daniel's appearances on talk shows, biographies, etc., my Tivo has very little recording space left. There is just no way I can delete them.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote: Yea! We agree. And I agree with you about GG's blonde comment - Take it back, GG!!! BB and I plan to be in the back seat with him :D
I already did. I would love the sight of you two in his back seat. Really. If you don´t mind a bit of dark hair, that doesn´t belong to Sats. :mrgreen:
Of course not, GG! We'll get a really, really long sssstttttrrrreeetttccchhh limo to accommodate us all.
OMG - now you have me going. Just imagine this to be reality. I wouldn´t mind sharing him with you guys, as well as sharing some real good champagne - the whole bit - driving thru the city lights, knowing, we would end in that incredible NY appartment. :dance2:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I can only hope that my recording was form independent film channel that doesn't edit. Amazingly, Tivo picked up an unedited version of FOAF. The entire beginning is there. Needless to say, with all Daniel's appearances on talk shows, biographies, etc., my Tivo has very little recording space left. There is just no way I can delete them.
And if they have edited out then go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuMISVD7 ... PL&index=4

You get it ALL! :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote: You don´t need to see the first part at all. It should start in the first quarter of the 2nd - boobs licking and all - then you scroll forward almost to the end, when both are in prison. :twisted:
And if they have edited out then go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuMISVD7 ... PL&index=4

You get it ALL! :lol: :lol:
Thank you!!!! Very nice resource!
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Is it really that cold in Toronto??? :wink:

Thanks TB!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Looks even colder than Norway.....Anyway, great pics.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
togal

Post by togal »

Dunda wrote:Is it really that cold in Toronto??? :wink:

Thanks TB!
No, it's not that cold here. The past weekend it was close to 0 degrees C. However, if you are standing around/stationary for hours at a time, it can get cold. I would love to own at parka like Sats since it would definitely come in handy during some of the cold snaps we have....ie. -30 Celsius with windchill. I see that most film crew wear Canada Goose coats and they are one of the best out there for warmth.
togal

Post by togal »

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D WOW, new fantastic pics!!! Thank you very much, trueblue!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They waited for you, Blue - nothing new, when you were gone :lol:

From France yahoo
Last edited by Germangirl on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.