striptease video request

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

razzledazzle134

striptease video request

Post by razzledazzle134 »

K I'm a bit embarrassed about asking this but here it goes...I've heard about Dan and Hugh auctioning off their shirts after the play and I read an article about them taking them off right then and there to be auctioned off, even doing a striptease...I've looked on youtube and can't find anything of this so would anyone please be kind enough to lead me in the right direction? :twisted:
Dunda
Administrator

Re: striptease video request

Post by Dunda »

razzledazzle134 wrote:K I'm a bit embarrassed about asking this but here it goes...I've heard about Dan and Hugh auctioning off their shirts after the play and I read an article about them taking them off right then and there to be auctioned off, even doing a striptease...I've looked on youtube and can't find anything of this so would anyone please be kind enough to lead me in the right direction? :twisted:
To our knowledge there's no such video available.
It seems as if the staff at the Schoenfeld Theater has very successfully
prevented people taking pics or making vids.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
razzledazzle134

aw that's a shame :cry: ...still, didn't stop them videoing the infamous 'cell phone' incident, did it? :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

razzledazzle134 wrote:aw that's a shame :cry: ...still, didn't stop them videoing the infamous 'cell phone' incident, did it? :lol:
..and it could hardly been called a strip. They just opened their shirts to show the undershirts, that were auctioned. I am sure though, it was a breathtaking view nevertheless :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

razzledazzle134

Yeah but once the shirts were sold, they would have surely done half of a 'stiptease' then and taken them off to reveal their chests (then throwing them to the lucky bidder I would imagine) damn my mind is running away with me... :oops:
calypso

Post by calypso »

as close as i can get yes?
ImageImage
razzledazzle134

great can you show us a vid of the cat doing a striptease then? the next best thing... :roll:
calypso

Post by calypso »

razzledazzle134 wrote:great can you show us a vid of the cat doing a striptease then? the next best thing... :roll:
ImageImage
razzledazzle134

That's not fair, the cat cheated because he hasn't removed the red fluff which is still covering his chest!!!! (J/K)