St. Barth Holiday

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Paps or not, they have many blessings - a Caribbean Christmas holiday, warm temperatures, lots of laughs (by the look of it), and our man Dan in their midst.

I'd let the paps take a pic of me naked (dimply bits and all) and splash it on the front page of The Sun in exchange for one day with that man! :)
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:Paps or not, they have many blessings - a Caribbean Christmas holiday, warm temperatures, lots of laughs (by the look of it), and our man Dan in their midst.

I'd let the paps take a pic of me naked (dimply bits and all) and splash it on the front page of The Sun in exchange for one day with that man! :)
amazing the powers daniel has yes? :lol:
ImageImage
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

:shock: :shock: I didn't come here for a day and then... so many pics... Although papparazi pics are a mixed blessing, thx for posting the ones with "our" man. ;)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

love this pic, thank you, he look like little boy :P
ImageImage
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

The trouser waistband is very low.... :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
calypso

Post by calypso »

he teasing us yes, like bad boy...he say look, a little bend over in these and they will fall off :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
ImageImage
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I find it interesting that JJ posts the most unflatering pics. The ones that make DC look heavier and unhappy. Then another site puts up ones of DC laughing and having a great time. It just shows us that you can't believe everything you see. That we are not being shown the whole story. I love the one of him kissing Sats, obviously not for the camera.
breefree7

Post by breefree7 »

God, these pics are making me want a beach SO badly!!! At least it's 20 degrees above here -- finally -- instead of 20 below!

Thanks for all the pics!! :D :D
Lu

Post by Lu »

thanks for all these photos!

I was just thinking that on JJ they post the photos that make him look fat and make it look as if he had a spat with Sats and then ignored her. :evil:

Meanwhile there are all these other pictures of them kissing, laughing, goofing off together.

Those sociopaths at JJ are so obsessed with DC and Sats being on the verge of a breakup. :roll: :roll: :roll: These pictures show how in love they are, it just makes me so happy to look at them and see him having fun and relaxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what they have to say about these pictures.

Oh, I'm sure it's just an act. :lol: :roll:
My books!

calypso

Post by calypso »

Lu wrote:thanks for all these photos!

I was just thinking that on JJ they post the photos that make him look fat and make it look as if he had a spat with Sats and then ignored her. :evil:

Meanwhile there are all these other pictures of them kissing, laughing, goofing off together.

Those sociopaths at JJ are so obsessed with DC and Sats being on the verge of a breakup. :roll: :roll: :roll: These pictures show how in love they are, it just makes me so happy to look at them and see him having fun and relaxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what they have to say about these pictures.

Oh, I'm sure it's just an act. :lol: :roll:
i agree very much

bad sites and bad things being said, they all follow
ImageImage
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Breefree: OMG I KNOW! This past week has been freezing here, but finally it's become a little balmier.

Off the MN weather topic, I love the one with him kissing Sats; they really do make a cute couple.
Ranhee

Post by Ranhee »

Wow :shock: :shock:
Thanks for all these great pics!! SuperCute pic!
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage