NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: NTTD

Post by Germangirl »

Good one. Memories...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

A new photo from NTTD.....Does anyone else have the full set of these photos? I know there was a leak a while back.

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Has anyone ever noticed that Daniel Craig stands with his legs really far apart....

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Vanquish wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:25 pm Has anyone ever noticed that Daniel Craig stands with his legs really far apart....
Oh yes....and not only when he is filming.....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Haha, I think Daniel really pays attention to the iconography when paying Bond. He really cares about creating the silhouette. Much in the same way that when you see Mickey Mouse's silhouette, you know who he is. It's the same with Craig's Bond. It creates an 'image'

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

True, but also his genetics allow him to do so......and have you ever noticed when walking his feet are like those of the ballet dancers ....if you know what I mean...
Vanquish wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:46 pm Haha, I think Daniel really pays attention to the iconography when paying Bond. He really cares about creating the silhouette. Much in the same way that when you see Mickey Mouse's silhouette, you know who he is. It's the same with Craig's Bond. It creates an 'image'

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to a

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Callie

Post by Callie »

Fab, thank you!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, I like his look in that film.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Very brief glimpse of new footage. It's a mili-second...but still something new.

https://twitter.com/UniversalFR/status/ ... 2021%2Fp74
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Yep thx. Can somebody tell what he says ....I can read in FR, but my listening is meh....
Vanquish wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:55 pm Very brief glimpse of new footage. It's a mili-second...but still something new.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I go with you...?

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Vanquish wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:55 pm Very brief glimpse of new footage. It's a mili-second...but still something new.

Something else I noticed, it looks as though the trailer from December digitally erased Bond's bleeding nose. I think you can even tell a little when looking at the screencap....Does anyone else agree?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It certainly looks like it.