Kings

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Kings

Post by Germangirl »

Ok, here we go :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Cheers!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

:clapclap: fasten your seatbelt girls and boys.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lets hope, there IS going tobe a ride.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Film L.A. Riots Movie 'Kings'

http://www.justjared.com/2017/02/03/hal ... vie-kings/
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Film L.A. Riots Movie 'Kings'

http://www.justjared.com/2017/02/03/hal ... vie-kings/
here you go

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I really don't know. what to think of this film. I hope, its gonna be good. What is he? A military with this cut or is this just Daniel in love with short sides? :wink:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I agree it does appear to be an unusual role for Daniel. He has always said that he will make any movie as long as the story is good, so we can hope. Generally, his instincts about roles have been pretty good. 8) Personally, I am surprised to see him back at work so soon after Othello. I would have thought he'd be exhausted!! :o I'm not complaining though... :wink:
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Buzz cut at the sides. He's not growing it anytime soon! Guess this was penciled in last year by his agent and Purity will start when this finishes. Or soon after.....

Btw Smitten, I watched The Invasion last night. Not one of his finest works or Nicole's for that matter. But the hair was longer and like you I gave it a 7 because of DC!

Do hope King's isn't a turkey.... X
Last edited by KillerHeels on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

KillerHeels wrote:Buzz cut at the sides. He's not growing it anytime soon! Guess this was penciled in last year by his agent and Purity will start when this finishes. Or soon after.....

Btw Smitten, I watched The Invasion last night. Not one of his finest works or Nicole's for that matter. But the hair was longer and like you I gave it a 7 because of DC!

I have to look back on his characters backstory, was he ex military? that could be why the buzz cut.
Lets see what happens.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
KillerHeels wrote:Buzz cut at the sides. He's not growing it anytime soon! Guess this was penciled in last year by his agent and Purity will start when this finishes. Or soon after.....

I have to look back on his characters backstory, was he ex military? that could be why the buzz cut.
Lets see what happens.
But he doesn't HAVE to look like the character. UGH. He has a great head of hair. Why does he have to screw it up so much for films, especially? They live on forever, way past all of us are on this earth. Unless there are some sexy scenes or a lot of his buffed body, I will likely pass on the DVD. Darn it. He doesn't need to exploit his ears (sorry to those who think they are cute! :lol: )
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sometimes I am lost for words. He is trying so hard to look weird or strange and not his best. This is a ridiculous cut. :evil: He tends to Look great during promotions. The other way around would be better.

KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

You do what the director wants I guess. He doesn't strike me as a demanding sort of guy. He probably doesn't care about looking anything other than tidy. And short hair needs no styling!