Logan Lucky

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Haha, he will be a lovely thug, you will see :twisted:
what the fuck, could he get his hair any lighter.
Well, it's a change and it will grow on me.
Eyebrows too. :roll:
hope he doesn't get killed in this movie,
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

So last night, I had this really random dream, and at some point Daniel walked though it wearing a silver/grey jump suit kinda thing like from Ghostbusters, and had a hideous tattoo all over his right thumb. Now, I'm a fan of tats but not when they are essentially a giant black blob, and distracting me from his lovely hands. And if I recall correctly, he did have a buzzcut, just not peroxide blonde.

It's like my subconscious was preparing me for this, or telling me to bloody jump on here asap instead of waiting all day!
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Great new look. Really looking forward to this. Can't believe this is the first time Craig has filmed a non-Bond film since 2010!

So...........what are our predictions on the role? I presume that Tatum and Driver will play the brothers who put together the heist. By the looks of it, Craig will play Driver's former prison buddy who joins the team.

I think Daniel will play the unpredictable crazy bad boy. Someone who is more trouble than he's worth, but maybe Driver feels loyal to him for some reason. Hence why he's in the team...I'm excited for this film.
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Yup. Can confirm. Still fit. That bod! He's totally been liftin' some mega weights.

This film looks quirky as hell. Can't wait.
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

What a pick-me-up after a long and trying day at work. Long time no see, Daniel. :) Thanks SG.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Bod and tats are great....hair not so much :lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cassandra wrote:Here's a link to a photo of Daniel with bleached hair in 1998.

http://www.heart.co.uk/style/fashion/daniel-craig/2/

I wonder what his hair will look like in 'Othello'.
I have the whole series of that shoot in very large size. That is "my Daniel" and I am SO stoked to see him back.

Feeling very fizzed about this new project. \:D/ :cancan: \:D/
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Friend A alerted me to these new pix this morning because she saw them on the Daily Mail website. I don't always get time to check the news before going to work and, let's face it, there's been very little reason to for a while now. :wink: She told me "Well, he looks nothing like he did in Bond..." I was hardly expecting him to look the same. He changes his look quite frequently. I couldn't wait until tonight and checked out the pix on my phone. My immediate reaction was ... "I still would..." :twisted: OK, we're not all fans of the blonde hair or the tats.... but there is something about Daniel however he chooses to present himself in a role. :twisted: Of course, when Daniel is groomed and polished it is a sight to behold - he is truly stunning.... but there is no denying he retains much of his charisma in these pix. Thanks to SG and others for posting... 8)
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

It lives!!!! :D

The new Mustang with the Cobra on it! Yeah! I need this cool Shelby Mustang! :twisted:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Page Not found
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Page Not found
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:Page Not found
Same here.
As for MDK I thought the same " I still would" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bubita wrote:
Same here.
As for MDK I thought the same " I still would" :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've already posted most of the ones of Daniel from The Sun, so I don't think there's anything new.
Thanks though DC.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

just delete the [/img] at the end of the link

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com