Cowboys & Aliens pics and videos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Cowboys & Aliens pics and videos

Post by Germangirl »

I think, its about time... :D

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I agree, GG
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

ok I gotta shake all thoughts of Village People. We've already had the handle bar stache, could this be next:

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Can't wait to see DC is his cowboy hat :twisted: :lol: I've never seen him wear one yet :lol: I guess he's gonna look hawt :twisted:
calypso

Post by calypso »

BondBabe2008 wrote:Can't wait to see DC is his cowboy hat :twisted: :lol: I've never seen him wear one yet :lol: I guess he's gonna look hawt :twisted:
He wore in in I dreamt of Africa yes? or one i saw he had gun along his shoulders.
ImageImage
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

calypso wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:Can't wait to see DC is his cowboy hat :twisted: :lol: I've never seen him wear one yet :lol: I guess he's gonna look hawt :twisted:
He wore in in I dreamt of Africa yes? or one i saw he had gun along his shoulders.
Haven't seen this movie as not got it on DVD but will hunt for the DVD :twisted:
Aimee84

Post by Aimee84 »

Just letting everyone know that the photo that Germangirl posted first actually IS Daniel Craig.

Jon Favereau the director posted it on twitter and i found out today that it actually is Daniel there in the photo! :P

So excited! i had a suspicion that it was Mr Craig...so did a few other people! Im a big fan of Olivia Wilde who is also starring in the film and follow her on twitter il keep those who dont have twitter up to date!!!

Post by Cicero »

I love the pose in the first pic :wink: Just teasing my imagination... :D
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thanks,GG for the new thread! :D
Hopefully,we'll have more new piccies soon. :wink: :)
calypso

Post by calypso »

Aimee84 wrote:Just letting everyone know that the photo that Germangirl posted first actually IS Daniel Craig.

Jon Favereau the director posted it on twitter and i found out today that it actually is Daniel there in the photo! :P

So excited! i had a suspicion that it was Mr Craig...so did a few other people! Im a big fan of Olivia Wilde who is also starring in the film and follow her on twitter il keep those who dont have twitter up to date!!!
si i knew it him minute i looked at it. it all in body language.
the lighting made him look smaller but i do see mutton chops.
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

calypso wrote:
Aimee84 wrote:Just letting everyone know that the photo that Germangirl posted first actually IS Daniel Craig.

si i knew it him minute i looked at it. it all in body language.
the lighting made him look smaller but i do see mutton chops.
It is? Stance seems different, but hey I'll take it!
bubita

Post by bubita »

I knew it, I knew it was him and I think we are not going to see Zeke¨s face in a long time, so we´re gonna expeculate if those are mutton shops or not, let´s the play begins :twisted:
Last edited by bubita on Wed May 26, 2010 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Oh good - something new to get us thinking/wishing/waiting for a Dan movie!

@BB: eek - Village People - now can't get that image out of my head :shock:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

First fan made poster for the film. Well - I could live with that much hair in is face. :wink:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I want longer hair but nice start.