Inactive members and Posts with deleted pictures

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Post Reply
User avatar
Misha
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth Tx

Inactive members and Posts with deleted pictures

Post by Misha » Wed May 07, 2008 7:38 am

Hi everyone,

I'm sure you've all noticed some small changes in the forum? Such as less members than usual? Well, it's because I've removed the inactive members from the memberlist. The majority of the people removed were those who signed up for an account, but never signed in, and spambots. So everyone else is safe, including those who check in often, yet never post.

I'm also trying to tidy up the forum a bit by clearing out the posts that contain deleted pictures. Afterall, Dedicated to Daniel is our home away from home isn't it? So in the sense that we like to keep our houses clean and organized, we want to keep our forum that way as well.

I would appreciate it if each of you would go through your own posting history, and clear any threads or posts that may have deleted photos in them.

In the process, some accounts may get deleted(not banned) simply because that person may not be present to clear their own posts, or because of the excessive amount of deleted pictures(which can not be cleared individually); or both. However, these people are welcome to re-register their accounts once they've returned.

Let's help keep Dedicated to Daniel the best Daniel Craig site on the net, and a nice place for all to visit. If you have any questions about this sticky, please feel free to post them here or PM me.

Thanks,

Michelle

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 22058
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Inactive members and Posts with deleted pictures

Post by Dunda » Wed May 07, 2008 11:59 am

Misha wrote: If you have any questions about this sticky, please feel free to post them here or PM me.
No Question, but a great for keeping this place a likeable, nice and lovable place!

Thank you!
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
sharmaine
Posts: 5496
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:28 am
Location: Lotusland, Canada

Post by sharmaine » Thu May 08, 2008 2:52 am

I've noticed many posts with deleted photos.....but isn't this because the person has updated their photobucket album and therefore their photos are now defunct because of it? I am only speculating as I don't really know....or is it because some of the members that have been deleted had photos in threads that are now showing "deleted"?

Did you want us to remove any of our previous posts that may contain deleted photos?
Image

Image

User avatar
Misha
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth Tx

Post by Misha » Thu May 08, 2008 3:11 am

sharmaine wrote:I've noticed many posts with deleted photos.....but isn't this because the person has updated their photobucket album and therefore their photos are now defunct because of it? I am only speculating as I don't really know....or is it because some of the members that have been deleted had photos in threads that are now showing "deleted"?

Did you want us to remove any of our previous posts that may contain deleted photos?

Thanks Dunda. :)

Hi Sharmaine,

The people who were deleted never posted, so the now defunct photo links didn't come from them. Most of the broken links are from people who either updated their photobucket, or disabled their photobucket account for whatever reason.

Yes, I'm asking that all current members go through their previous posts and delete any inactive photo links that they may find. :)

User avatar
sharmaine
Posts: 5496
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:28 am
Location: Lotusland, Canada

Post by sharmaine » Thu May 08, 2008 3:23 am

Okay - I can't promise you I'll be very efficient....too many posts....but I will do my best to help you out.

Thanks for the info.
Image

Image

User avatar
Misha
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth Tx

Post by Misha » Thu May 08, 2008 3:29 am

sharmaine wrote:Okay - I can't promise you I'll be very efficient....too many posts....but I will do my best to help you out.

Thanks for the info.
That's all I can ask for and thanks for helping to keep the forum tidy. :) Don't worry, whatever you can't get to, I'll take care of it.

Michelle

User avatar
bond_girl 69
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 11:52 am
Location: undercover - just don't ask whose

Post by bond_girl 69 » Thu May 08, 2008 6:42 pm

I don't have that many posts, but it will take me a while to go through them and my life is bit hectic these days as a health problem of my dad needs to be solved, so I'm asking for some patience, please ( where is the batting eyelashes emoticon :lol: ? )
Image

User avatar
elizadoolittle
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:29 pm
Location: currently in S'pore

Re: Inactive members and Posts with deleted pictures

Post by elizadoolittle » Sat May 10, 2008 5:10 pm

Misha wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm sure you've all noticed some small changes in the forum? Such as less members than usual? Well, it's because I've removed the inactive members from the memberlist. The majority of the people removed were those who signed up for an account, but never signed in, and spambots. So everyone else is safe, including those who check in often, yet never post.

I'm also trying to tidy up the forum a bit by clearing out the posts that contain deleted pictures. Afterall, Dedicated to Daniel is our home away from home isn't it? So in the sense that we like to keep our houses clean and organized, we want to keep our forum that way as well.

I would appreciate it if each of you would go through your own posting history, and clear any threads or posts that may have deleted photos in them.

In the process, some accounts may get deleted(not banned) simply because that person may not be present to clear their own posts, or because of the excessive amount of deleted pictures(which can not be cleared individually); or both. However, these people are welcome to re-register their accounts once they've returned.

Let's help keep Dedicated to Daniel the best Daniel Craig site on the net, and a nice place for all to visit. If you have any questions about this sticky, please feel free to post them here or PM me.

Thanks,

Michelle
Your welcome Michelle. I'm sure everyone here will do the best in order to keepthis forum a second home for all of us :)
Image

User avatar
Anglophile
Posts: 3573
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:50 am
Location: in front of my comp

Post by Anglophile » Sun May 11, 2008 6:03 pm

bond_girl 69 wrote:I don't have that many posts, but it will take me a while to go through them and my life is bit hectic these days as a health problem of my dad needs to be solved, so I'm asking for some patience, please ( where is the batting eyelashes emoticon :lol: ? )
Same here - ufortunately I don't have as much time to be here as I had before. I don't know about any of my photo links being broken, but I'll go through my older posts whenever I get to it. :)
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~

User avatar
agrippina
Posts: 2400
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:12 pm
Location: Home in Helsinki

Post by agrippina » Mon May 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Ditto!

While the proverbial sprong cleaning is going on - how about adding a pic of Joe Scott on the front page FOAF bit? It's been bothering me for weeks that there's nothing there when even Defiance has a pic!!

Grip
Image

User avatar
Misha
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth Tx

Post by Misha » Mon May 12, 2008 7:48 pm

agrippina wrote:Ditto!

While the proverbial sprong cleaning is going on - how about adding a pic of Joe Scott on the front page FOAF bit? It's been bothering me for weeks that there's nothing there when even Defiance has a pic!!

Grip
Thanks ladies!

Agrippna,

I'll mention it to Ashlee since she is the one who takes care of that part. ;)

Michelle
Image

ashlee
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Contact:

Post by ashlee » Mon May 12, 2008 9:05 pm

Misha wrote:
agrippina wrote:Ditto!

While the proverbial sprong cleaning is going on - how about adding a pic of Joe Scott on the front page FOAF bit? It's been bothering me for weeks that there's nothing there when even Defiance has a pic!!

Grip
Thanks ladies!

Agrippna,

I'll mention it to Ashlee since she is the one who takes care of that part. ;)

Michelle
Haha sorry, I'm such a slacker :oops:
I'll do it now.

User avatar
DanielCraigFan1
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: Wherever you are...Daniel...I'll be there...
Contact:

What a place to be...

Post by DanielCraigFan1 » Tue May 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Hi friends of Daniel all over the world.

That forum....oh what a place to be! All these facts and photos. I'm very interested in but I haven't enough time to be a very active member. It's my job and Daniel is my hobby, that's life. It isn't fair, is it? But I like to read anything about your opinions and news and so I'm up to date.

Thanks for being there! And so sorry for the fact that I can't spent so much time with posting I'd like too.

Gabi from Germany

And don't forget: "You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007

User avatar
agrippina
Posts: 2400
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:12 pm
Location: Home in Helsinki

Post by agrippina » Sat May 17, 2008 3:10 pm

ashlee wrote:
Misha wrote:
agrippina wrote:While the proverbial sprong cleaning is going on - how about adding a pic of Joe Scott on the front page FOAF bit? It's been bothering me for weeks that there's nothing there when even Defiance has a pic!!
I'll mention it to Ashlee since she is the one who takes care of that part. ;)
Haha sorry, I'm such a slacker :oops:
I'll do it now.
Thanks to you, ladies :wink: The pic went up quite fast :lol:

Grip
Image

tracymarie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:56 am

Post by tracymarie » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:21 am

hoe do i get in the gallery tried to join then it banned me...need some help here!!! :shock: :shock:

Post Reply