Craig Homepage

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46583
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Craig Homepage

Post by Germangirl » Fri May 04, 2007 9:29 am

Wouldn`t that be a great thing to have?
Others have them, so its not uncommon and could just be a source for facts and truth.

We could rely on what is written there and forget about all the other rumors and whatnot.

Ok, enough Daniel thoughts for now - I wonder if it was a good idea to join the board. Now I am even more into it (him).
:wink:

Have a good day, ladies

User avatar
marsbean_mrsfishy
Posts: 850
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:16 pm
Location: Lancashire, UK

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy » Fri May 04, 2007 10:40 am

i completely agree. in fact, i'm pretty surprised he doesn't have one. does anyone know if there's a good reason for this omission? if not, it seems like a serious oversight on behalf of his management team. maybe they've just not cottoned on that he has such a fan base. seems likely that people would be interested in him, though, especially since he became Bond. perhaps Dan said he didn't want one....?
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna

Tygerlily
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: California

Post by Tygerlily » Fri May 04, 2007 2:20 pm

marsbean_mrsfishy wrote: perhaps Dan said he didn't want one....?
I would lean towards that conclusion.
Image

"I'm sorry, that last hand nearly killed me."
-- Casino Royale

Jennifer

User avatar
jovichick
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Solihull, England

Post by jovichick » Fri May 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Girls.... can't we write to his publicist and find out what the truth is. We could do a joint one from this site? Introduce ourselves, let them know we exisit and maybe they would put out an 'official' site. Just a thought. What do you all think?xx
I will be keeping my eye on our Government's money....and off your perfectly formed arse - You noticed!!
Image

SheKnowsWhoIam79
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:18 pm
Location: Macon Georgia

"Official" fan club

Post by SheKnowsWhoIam79 » Fri May 04, 2007 5:53 pm

That would be awesome. It would be great to actually acknowledge the fans in this way. Other actors have "official" sites, and as much as he hates self-promotion, it's a great outlet for fans to have a place where they can meet and discuss him and his work. I mean, he does expect to have fans, yes?
"Cause then they would be bad"

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 22057
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Fri May 04, 2007 6:47 pm

jovichick wrote:Girls.... can't we write to his publicist and find out what the truth is. We could do a joint one from this site? Introduce ourselves, let them know we exisit and maybe they would put out an 'official' site. Just a thought. What do you all think?xx
Who in this wonderful gaggle of Daniel-Fans is experienced in authoring of petitions or proposals? :lol:
I think we need someone who works for a notary or public relations office 8) , some who can write perfect in form.
We have to lay open our motives completely. We NEED a offical Daniel-Craig-Page to satisfy our esuriency after authenticated Daniel-News. :twisted:

User avatar
Marisa
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by Marisa » Fri May 04, 2007 8:06 pm

OK girls, just to begin with, here is a thought, what do you think?

Dear Sir/Madam:

As fans of Mr. Daniel Craig, we are writing to ask you to consider creating an official homepage for news and information pertaining to Mr. Craig.

Since his early films, Mr. Craig has captivated multiple generations of fans not just in the United Kingdom where its fan base is legion, but around the world, where Casino Royale is seen by millions more every day. It is remarkable that to date the only sources of information and news are websites that are in no way related to Mr. Craig. In many instances, these sources are not reliable or trustworthy.

As a group of those many fans, we know that we would love to see an official homepage dedicated to Mr. Craig, a reliable source of news and information. We would also love to see additional features such as commentaries, outtakes and interviews. It is our hope that this letter will inspire your company to make such an eagerly-awaited Homepage available.

Thank you for your time and thought.

Best regards,

Daniel Craig Fans
~Marisa

Image

Yes, considerably

User avatar
Sophie
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:26 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by Sophie » Fri May 04, 2007 8:10 pm

=D> this sounds perfect! :D
Now, to whom do we send this letter??
you wanna do WHAT to me?

User avatar
Marisa
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by Marisa » Fri May 04, 2007 8:15 pm

Sophie wrote:=D> this sounds perfect! :D
Now, to whom do we send this letter??
I'm thinking we send it to his publicists? We have a couple of addresses for them.
Now, should we sign our names to it...?
~Marisa

Image

Yes, considerably

User avatar
livetwice
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: France

Post by livetwice » Fri May 04, 2007 8:16 pm

You got my vote ... :)
I think you explain very well what we hope to find in this homepage... May I just suggest this : perhaps we need to write our comprehension of Daniel's point of view to keep his personal life private and then we insist again on our sole wish to have relevant informations about his next films, interests or opinions about acting in general???

What do you think, girls??
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Image

User avatar
Sophie
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:26 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by Sophie » Fri May 04, 2007 8:22 pm

Marisa wrote:
Sophie wrote:=D> this sounds perfect! :D
Now, to whom do we send this letter??
I'm thinking we send it to his publicists? We have a couple of addresses for them.
Now, should we sign our names to it...?
We could sign : the fans from the dedicatedtodaniel site

Daniel and his publicists would probably take a look at the site and see that we are not freaks and that we do care about his work, not only his good look :)
you wanna do WHAT to me?

User avatar
livetwice
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: France

Post by livetwice » Fri May 04, 2007 8:25 pm

another stupid question : what about Ashley and Wendy, you thing they are ok??
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Image

User avatar
Marisa
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by Marisa » Fri May 04, 2007 8:29 pm

livetwice wrote:You got my vote ... :)
I think you explain very well what we hope to find in this homepage... May I just suggest this : perhaps we need to write our comprehension of Daniel's point of view to keep his personal life private and then we insist again on our sole wish to have relevant informations about his next films, interests or opinions about acting in general???

What do you think, girls??
It's a good suggestion. Let me work on it. :)
~Marisa

Image

Yes, considerably

User avatar
livetwice
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: France

Post by livetwice » Fri May 04, 2007 8:33 pm

Marisa wrote:
livetwice wrote:You got my vote ... :)
I think you explain very well what we hope to find in this homepage... May I just suggest this : perhaps we need to write our comprehension of Daniel's point of view to keep his personal life private and then we insist again on our sole wish to have relevant informations about his next films, interests or opinions about acting in general???

What do you think, girls??
It's a good suggestion. Let me work on it. :)
:) .... Just can't find sentences in proper english to help :?
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Image

User avatar
Sophie
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:26 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by Sophie » Fri May 04, 2007 8:46 pm

to Livetwice:
I know the feeling... I have plenty of things I'd like to say and I get stuck; sometimes I wish we could write in French all the time... But English is international so, we have to adjust :wink:

J'aimerais tout de même utiliser un meilleur vocabulaire pour partager ma passion... :roll:
you wanna do WHAT to me?

Post Reply