Glass Onion

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives out 2

Post by videnovasan »

I'm posting this here, because I think it is for Knives out 2, but it could be for something else or not true
https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/people/f ... et-3271286
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sometimes I really wonder where they find these crappy writers :lol:
He said: “There were people in scrubs weirdly, no Daniel Craig that I saw.”
A few sentences later
Sources claimed the bond star was due to arrive in Sheffield on Friday, with filming starting on Saturday.

How could anyone expect to see Daniel when he's due to arrive on Friday

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:54 pm Sometimes I really wonder where they find these crappy writers :lol:
He said: “There were people in scrubs weirdly, no Daniel Craig that I saw.”
A few sentences later
Sources claimed the bond star was due to arrive in Sheffield on Friday, with filming starting on Saturday.

How could anyone expect to see Daniel when he's due to arrive on Friday
Todays journalism is some kind of a weird mix of science fiction and stupidity most of the time....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Jessica Henwick has been posting photos from Greece on her Instagram stories. Also, Kate Hudson has been posting photos from Greece. If these are from locations from around filming, that KO2 is going to be beautiful!

Does filming start soon? I guess this means Daniel won't be attending Black Widow's LA premiere with Rachel :(

https://www.instagram.com/jhenwick/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQTwDV7p9Bn/
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Vanquish wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:51 am Jessica Henwick has been posting photos from Greece on her Instagram stories. Also, Kate Hudson has been posting photos from Greece. If these are from locations from around filming, that KO2 is going to be beautiful!

Does filming start soon? I guess this means Daniel won't be attending Black Widow's LA premiere with Rachel :(

https://www.instagram.com/jhenwick/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQTwDV7p9Bn/
As far as I know they start at 28th so next Monday. As for Black Widow isn't the premier on 8th of August? If so and the info that the shooting is until the begining of August in Greece it is possible to be there. But as we all know maybe we won't see him even if he is there...
archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

Guys according to a Greek tv channel (Star) Daniel and Edward have been in Porto Heli since the start of this week. He goes to the supermarket, being casual etc. He lives in a manor house at the same area and he requested a tennis court and a gym to be built because of his hectic schedule. They start shooting this weekend at 5:00 am in the island of Spetses! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks. But tennis court very certainly is not true. Gym yes, bit no court.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:23 am Thanks. But tennis court very certainly is not true. Gym yes, bit no court.
Why not a tennis court....Some years ago I've read that he plays tennis from time to time....
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...I am also not sure about the tennis court. I just think this not the type of sport Daniel likes.
BTW, how far is the sea at this place? Daniel is a water-person (like me :D :D :D ) and this is something I can imagine much more.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:02 am ...I am also not sure about the tennis court. I just think this not the type of sport Daniel likes.
BTW, how far is the sea at this place? Daniel is a water-person (like me :D :D :D ) and this is something I can imagine much more.
It is by the sea and probably the manor is by the sea...Spetses is an island opposite Porto Heli
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I read on mi6 they are all together in a hotel. This seems more trie to me really. And deffo no tennis court. He never plays.
There will ne the usual crap info, but we take anything 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Production starts on Monday, June 28th in Porto Heli (alternate spelling Pórto Chéli or Porto Cheli), Greece and on the island of Spetses. They will shoot for several weeks in the region. Crew and cast will stay at AKS Porto Heli, 4-star hotel in Porto Heli. Haven't seen any stills with pre-production crew or gear yet..

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

I think Netflix may put out a press release on their social media channels on Monday or later in the week. They won't be able to hide the filming occurring. Plus, you don't go to those locations to film interiors. So we should get set photos....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

What if this manor and tennis court are not where he stays, but one of the locations. Remember that in the first movie there was this magazine story about the tennis champ....Who knows where and when the second movie plot line occurs. It could be before the first movie....Just some thoughts....
archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

Just found this on insta! First location :D