Glass Onion

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives out 2

Post by videnovasan »

archangel007 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:12 pm He looks great :twisted: :) Thank u

Btw I am half Greek although I live in ny. Many relatives of mine live in Athens and in a couple more areas.. I know and speak Greek so I can transfer/ translate things to u guys :wink:
Great. I think we will have a lot things read once he got there....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:00 pm So this are recent pics.
Ohhh, just WOW :D :D :D Daniel is looking great
(and here is a note to myself :wink: Daniel is very good in keeping clothes).
Probably couple of days ago they were made....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He looks great indeed - without the mask. So his Benoit seems slimmer and more muscular this time 👍
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:44 pm He looks great indeed - without the mask. So his Benoit seems slimmer and more muscular this time 👍
I was hoping for it.....it is Greece not Massachusetts.....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And because I love digging.....
This pic was posted in FB's Consulate general of Greece in New York page...The only problem I see

With this text

The only problem I see is that the movie title is a Brosnan film....But to think...... the only DC movie that could make it is QOS.....like "You can find your Quantum of Solace in Greece"....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You think that is the titel?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Another name joins the cast. Am I the only one who is finding the Knives Out 2 cast to be...well......underwhelming? I thought the success of the first film would allow the sequel to level up.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 234955950/
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Nope...the people who maintain the consulate FB page were trying to be original, but got it wrong. Is James Bond movie, but it is a Brosnan movie...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm, I think Bautista and Norton are good, Kate? Depends on her role snd the rest I dont know. Bit fladhy nsmes are not always a guarantee. I think thst Hsmilton actor and the other woman are said to be very good.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Vanquish wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:44 pm Another name joins the cast. Am I the only one who is finding the Knives Out 2 cast to be...well......underwhelming? I thought the success of the first film would allow the sequel to level up.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 234955950/
We don't know the plot and so far I think all of them have one thing in common... good actors. I personally am not fan of Hudson, but that doesn't mean she is not perfect for the plot...So I guess we will find out as soon as 2022...spring?!?!
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

But the best thing is that our favourite actor is in shape and looks awesome...
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Is there an outside chance this film sneaks out before Xmas? The week between Xmas and NYE is a big window for Netflix. Mainly as so many people are home. I think Knives Out 2 would be ideally placed to drop that week....The question is whether Rian would be done by then.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Vanquish wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:03 pm Is there an outside chance this film sneaks out before Xmas? The week between Xmas and NYE is a big window for Netflix. Mainly as so many people are home. I think Knives Out 2 would be ideally placed to drop that week....The question is whether Rian would be done by then.
I wish so, but the point is that I've read somewhere that it will be released 2022!
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And from Hello Greece..They wrote he was there for his Visa.

https://gr.hellomagazine.com/celebrity- ... ig-ellada/