Glass Onion

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives out 2

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:58 am She hasnr been around a lot strangely. She seemed like becoming A list and then disappeared.

My 😟 with Knifes is, that Daniel is his lesser attractive self in that. Why cant he wait till its all done by nature?
Actually we don't know what his look will be like. I've read somewhere that the way he looked and sounded in the first one was deliberately chosen to be underestimated by all of the gang to be awkward to them...So we don't know....and I believe his looks recently from the footage we've seen, he is slim and lean is not only for NTTD promo....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sadly he always likes to downgrade his looks 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 11:14 am Sadly he always likes to downgrade his looks 😉
This strategy doesn't work actually.....even in KO the way he moves gives it away ..........
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not totally imo. I disliked his looks in that film. It suited the charakter, yes, but still...😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

I think he may have just bee a little out of 'Bond shape.' Daniel had a bit of a John Boehner vibe in In Knives Out. However, in more recent videos, he has looked as skinny as ever. So I think Benoit will be much more trim in Knives Out 2. I'm curious about his costume. I wonder what the southern gentleman wears whilst in Europe.....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Vanquish wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 4:27 pm I think he may have just bee a little out of 'Bond shape.' Daniel had a bit of a John Boehner vibe in In Knives Out. However, in more recent videos, he has looked as skinny as ever. So I think Benoit will be much more trim in Knives Out 2. I'm curious about his costume. I wonder what the southern gentleman wears whilst in Europe.....
Are we sure he is really a southern gentleman or just playing that to confuse the Trombeys......and yes he is skinny......and concidering they are shoothing in Greece.....as little as possible the better......
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

Mmmm seems like a bond reunion!....
Bond Vs Mr Hinx :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

With him its, will he be bad or good? 😉

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Rematch!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:56 pm Edward Norton joins the cast too :D

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/366 ... es-sequel/
Ohhh...just great...DC obviously is a magnet for coleagues. I wonder for the women....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well Greece, most likely some black hairedwomen and maybe a greek mum

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Another day, another casting announcement....
https://deadline.com/2021/05/knives-out ... 234752623/
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Hmmmmm....Greece, Serbia.....next please Bulgaria....it is only in this Bosnian site nowhere else. So they could be scouting for locations....
https://www.klix.ba/magazin/film-tv/zvi ... /210512134

"KNIVES OUT 2"

"James Bond" star Daniel Craig is shooting a new film in Serbia this fall.

Popular Hollywood actor Daniel Craig will soon come to Serbia, where the shooting of the second part of the film "Knives Out" will begin this fall, writes the Serbian Telegraph.

According to Serbian media, the shooting of the film starts on June 28 in Greece, after which the team continues to work in Serbia, and then in the USA and Canada.

The film crew is currently touring Belgrade to determine at which locations they will shoot this film. Recall, the first part of the movie "Knives Out" was presented in 2019.

The film is directed by Ryan Johnson, who has previously lived and filmed in Belgrade - where he shot the film "Brothers Bloom".