Will there be any premiere of Logan Lucky?

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

PAMELA BRAMMER

Will there be a Logan lucky premiere

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Morning All

Just about to leave to catch my train to London. Not expecting too much and not expecting him to turn up so if he does it will be a big plus. Looking forward to meeting up with KH and Cheeky and we will have a good day regardless.

Not back until very late tonight so will report back tomorrow on the days events. :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks and have fun. But I know, you will.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Hey Pam I'm just getting ready and will leave in a bit. Will go past house again one more time on my way up. But not expecting Daniel to be there.

Look forward to seeing you and CN!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Have fun ladies!
I read that Tatum, Driver are there and probably Soderbergh .
No mention of Daniel though.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Soderbergh gave him a card blanche to not do any PR, so I guess, the bits he did was already Daniel being nice :twisted:

Hi Sylvia :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Hello all!

Well I met Pam and Cheeky and it was really good to see them!

The bad news is Daniel is definitely not going and we had it confirmed by security who had the guest list. Probably, as he'd overshadow the whole event anyway!

The girls are staying. I'm going home as it's local for me. I'll let them fill in what happens later.

Hope you have a safe trip home ladies and if not before, I will see you for the Bond premier!
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Hiya!

So the three of us had a nice time and all together. At first I said I wasn't gonna do the prem because as suspected Daniel wasn't turning up but I did it anyway.

Pam saved me a spot and we were at the front. I got really lucky and got a selfie with Channing who was a sweetheart. Soderbergh, Channing and Adam all signed my Logan Lucky picture too.

I also got a selfie with dom who is a reallllly minor celeb here.

It was pretty addictive but I'm sore and tired this morning. They're manic and the dealers are just the scum of the earth. Just vile people (or they were around us in particular).

I'm glad I did it but I don't think I'll be doing Bond. I may do another small film if Daniel is in it though!

I go back home today so just resting and killing some time before then. I put the best pics up on the gram but I'll post them later when I'm no longer mobile under my blog :).

Oh there's also a real dubious side pic of me in the crowd on the dm lol.
PAMELA BRAMMER

Will there be a Logan lucky premiere

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Morning all

There isnt a lot more to say as I think KH and Cheeky have said it all. Daniel wasnt there but Cheeky and I did it anywhere. It would have been a great one for cheeky's first if Daniel had been there as i was a fairly small one, although I am not sure cheeky would agree with me on that one! I arrived in Leicester square about 8.40am and they were already running a numbers book and I was 33, They gave the wristbands out about 8.50am which was great as then we were free until 3.30pm when we had to arrive back to line up. Met cheeky and KH around 9am and they got their wristbands and then we went off for the monring and chatted alot about our experiences with Daniel. It was really nice meeting up and talking about Daniel with others who like him just as much. The premiere itself was fun and as cheeky said Channing seemed really nice and they all took their time signing autographs and selfies with the fans. Afterwards cheeky and I went for a drink and a sit down and then i left to get my train back. Had a nighmare journey home as a person had killed themselves infront of the train ahead of us and they closed the track. Eventually arrived home at 2.50am and fell into bed. It is the only premiere in 10 years that Daniel hasnt attended a premiere for a film that he has been in. But hey yo it was fun even so. So apart from Kings I guess the next one is Bond :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

That's unfortunate! And we were talking about that on the west coast main line usually being my experience! Anyway, I just got home and I'm going to have a rest I think!

I did enjoy it... It's just amazing how rude and entitled people can be about the whole process. So I kind of walked away with mixed feelings about the whole thing. It's kind of sad that there's the potential they can ruin it for real fans of people in the end. But I can only say that I came away with a good experience personally :D.