Member reviews

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Member reviews

Post by Germangirl »

lets see, what you all think :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I think this would be better in the movies section. What do you think?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Actually no. People don't go there that often. Why split it away from the most used threads?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

well ok...

I just thought the moviw thread looks a bit lonely without a Spectre topic :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:well ok...

I just thought the moviw thread looks a bit lonely without a Spectre topic :lol:
Yes maybe, but I think, this makes it easier to find and to read for those, who are not here as often. They might think, there ARE no reviews, because they never look at the movies section.

bubita

Post by bubita »

I agree with GG.
I´ve been here for like 6 years and still don´t manage my way thru all the threads.
Looking foward to see SPECTRE in two weeks :gaah: I can´t wait.
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

I have to say I did look in the Movies thread first for a Spectre post! I'll try to do something a bit more detailed later but thanks for moving my very brief report over here 😊
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But not all know their way around here as you do, so lets make it easy for them :wink:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I posted on Spectre thread before I saw this one.... but I don't mind saying the same thing here, and on any other thread for that matter....

I ABSOLUTELY BLOODY WELL LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Seems the most problems some have is, that the characters and mostly the love affair is not fully developped. That seems to be the case IMO. One would think, 2 2/1 hours is time enough. I hope, they didn't go too light.

I mean, in the early movies, there was never a fully fletched character, but in Daniels movies got more used to that. We'll see. So far, most tweeters still love it and I hope the audiences just enjoy the ride and take it as a fun, exciting adventure with gorgeous locations and a great Bond. Plus some scenes obviously are very brutal. Should please many :lol:

But the love affair seems a bit unbelievable, from what I hear.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I would also like to add that I ended up being quite pleased that Lea Seydoux took pride of place as the female lead in Spectre. :) For so long, blonde women in Bond movies tend to end up as "evil" and, speaking as a blonde who likes to think of herself as a nice intelligent person, I promise we are NOT all that bad!!!! I like a good Blonde role model and Lea was quite effective in Spectre. 8)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Is it true that most of Monica's screen time ended up on the cutting room floor. I read something that her screen time nowhere equaled the billing she's getting, what a shame if true!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Don't know about that, but no, she is not in it long.

but I am happy to report, Marketto FLOVED it , so does Colonel Sun, who is a man from the industry, whom I respect.

The tweets are still going strong versus very positive and VERY positive regarding Daniel.

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Saw Spectre tonight, on IMAX, very very good, they outdid themselves this time. Cracking film and so much action. Is it only me or were their teasing hints at the end that this is his last one. Personally I think it is just teasing, saw he also co produced it with others. I hope he stays as Bond, it was very like the Bond films, loved the start with him showing his chest, something I thought he wouldn't do. Thought it was much much better than Skyfall, the cinemas had four screens showing Spectre so it should be a hit as it was packed out.
Loved the end where he drove off to the tune of bond, Excellent.