Please read this UPDATE

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I had the idea to save as much as I can from this site tomorrow such as pics to PB and any news / comments I liked to email. I will also send my email address to the one that was given as I don't know if you have it or whether I gave it when I joined. I will also check my registration at back up. Does it work if you are already logged on to this site?
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I had the idea to save as much as I can from this site tomorrow such as pics to PB and any news / comments I liked to email. I will also send my email address to the one that was given as I don't know if you have it or whether I gave it when I joined. I will also check my registration at back up. Does it work if you are already logged on to this site?
You have to log in separatel though GG says its the same as here. It just looks..different..
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
SmittenDramaKitten

OK thanks..... Dunda I know you're probably up to your eyeballs in it but should we have your email address for emergencies only? Because I haven't got it....... :?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Kitten, you have known te backup forum for a long time. Should be no problem.

What Dunda just told me, she has made a backup, but can't see at the moment (due to time issues) whether its just the structure or really the content also. So, it might be good to keep on saving things.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Daniel_Craig wrote:I have a free hoster, who works with the same software, for you.

www.iphpbb.com

Dunda wrote me a mail about the backup forum. I´ll tell her about this hoster.
Thanks for the suggestion.

But I first will try and use one hoster for both (gallery and forum) and I will most likely not use a free one again.
They can shotdown at such a short notice because they are free.
And FanSite has been arround for quite a few years and hosted several hundred fansites and bang...all gone-

I guess with a paied hoster the chance being dumped is smaller...

Another problem is that www.iphpbb.com does not support our software phpbb2.
They only support phpbb3 and in order do properly migrate from pphpbb2 to phbpp3 you have to install BOTH at the same time.

At themoment my favourite is www.one.com, they have german support units and are not too expensive.

WISH ME LUCK!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:OK thanks..... Dunda I know you're probably up to your eyeballs in it but should we have your email address for emergencies only? Because I haven't got it....... :?

you can always use dedicatedtodaniel@gmail.com

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

GOOD LUCK DUNDA !! And if you need help for the payment, tell me I will participate.
ImageImageImage
SmittenDramaKitten

Oh God yes, we have EVERYTHING CROSSED for you Dunda. We are right behind you all the way and I too am willing to do all I can to help, financials included. (Although I really am quite skint at the moment... blame the holidays...) 8)
Angua

Post by Angua »

Dunda wrote:
[...]

WISH ME LUCK!
Fingers crossed and huge thanks to you and your hubby for all the effort! Image
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I give you a short info .....

I was able to save the contents of the forum and I was able to upload it to a virtual server on my computer.

( :blowkiss: to hubby who helped A LOT!!

Next week I will transfer the domain to the new hoster.

I will use the opportunity to migrate the forum to a newer software called phpbb3, which will most likely look very familiar. I have to figure that out and when it's done I will movie the contents to the new hoster too.

It can be that all users need to enter the first time with a standard password and have to change the password afterwards.
But I'm not sure how this will work exactly, so stay tuned on the Back Up board. I will post there when it's done.

At the moment it doesn't look too bad and maybe I can finish within a fortnight!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

You angel , you star and Mr Dunda too. Thank you so much!!!!
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@
Dunda and Hubby,
thank you in advance! VERY much apprechiated!
calypso

Post by calypso »

Oh dunda, you are wonderful person.

Gracias,
Luna xxx
ImageImage
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Fantastic Super-Dunda ! And Super-Dunda-Hubby :D
ImageImageImage