Rachel Weisz film news

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

Thanks for updates <3
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi Mads :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

Hi GG :wink: I'm keeping an eye on the forum but it's been a busy summer so I'm laying low until Daniel comes out of hiding. :D
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

'The Light Between Oceans' is in competition at the 73rd Venice Film Festival from 31st August to 10th September, 2016.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

'The Lobster' is out on DVD / Blu-ray / Digital HD on Tuesday, 2nd August, 2016.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh good. Thanks :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Cool about the Oceans movie. Funny, Graham Norton's episode with The Lobster cast (and Rid Stewart) just recorded on my TiVo a couple days ago. It was really good. I love the ensemble format of the show. Rachel was lovely, of gourse, and Colin was really handsome. I had sort of decided last year that I would stop buying DVDs (except Daniel's) because I never watch them, but I'll probably buy The Lobster because it just captivated me so.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Red-Snow wrote:'The Lobster' is out on DVD / Blu-ray / Digital HD on Tuesday, 2nd August, 2016.

Sorry Rachel.... This is the worst film ever! 8)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I can see that it could be a love / hate movie. It's not for everyone's liking, but I loved it. I liked it the first time and loved it the second time. It certainly is very unique.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

‘Complete Unknown’ Trailer

http://www.indiewire.com/2016/08/rachel ... 201715229/
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

New poster for 'Complete Unknown'. I much prefer this to the previous one, though it is rather like the poster for 'The Lobster'.

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Rachel is scheduled to be a guest on 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert' on Friday, August 26th, 2016 at 11:30PM on CBS.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nie thats good news. Thanks For the update

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Wow again another movie ?? :shock: She really is a workoholic !! The complete opposite of her hubby... :roll:
Or maybe he is impossible to live with when he stays at home doing nothing for a long time so she escapes from home doing movies... :-k
ImageImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Na, don't think so. I suppose, they want to have their time together, but making movies just one at a time, so one can be at home.