Betrayal - Bye, Bye...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Alina

Post by Alina »

Daniel Grote ‏@Dan_Grote 8 min
Mike Nichols' Betrayal broadway revival was incredible. Top-tier acting w/ Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz, & Rafe Spall! pic.twitter.com/EQAtZN86e0
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

CHASE ALLEN‏@CHASE1ALLEN
Daniel Craig & wife Rachel Weisz were great in Betrayal on Broadway. The blizzard here now, not so great. pic.twitter.com/KaKy2kd9sA

CHASE ALLEN @chase1allen
More: Daniel Craig was very gracious after the show & came out and gave some autographs.pic.twitter.com/cedGDAcqt0
[photo posted in Betrayal pics and vids]

dachaserman @dachaserman
NYE was great at @TimesSquareNYC. Today, saw Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz in Betrayal. GREAT! Blizzard now-not great! pic.twitter.com/0I03J6Ny3s

Douglas Kennedy @douglaslkennedy
Daniel Craig is edgily good in a misfired production of 'Betrayal' . The sad estrangement at the heart of Pinter's masterpiece is so absent.

Laura Cococcia @lauracococcia
.@NewYorkology Outstanding performances tonight from Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz in Betrayal. A must see this wknd @barrymorelive #NYC
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Among the 2013 crop of Broadway plays, Tom Hanks topliner “Lucky Guy” raked in $22,992,145, a staggering figure for an 18-week run of a nonmusical and one that underscores the irresistible appeal of star casting: When it works, it really works. With about 16 weeks under its belt, Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz starrer “Betrayal” has pulled in $16,134,359 so far. (The show closes Jan. 5.)

http://variety.com/2014/legit/news/broa ... 201022028/
Alina

Post by Alina »

fariah mairfield ‏@mariahfairfield 1 h
Seeing Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz in Betrayal tonight 😍🎥 I've been waiting to see these two live for quite some time

brainyloma ‏@brainyloma 4 h
@thelittlestmiss @SciTriGrrl YES. 3rd row tickets to the last showing of Betrayal, starring Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig!
Alina

Post by Alina »

fariah mairfield ‏@mariahfairfield 2 min
I JUST MET MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! DANIEL CRAIG 😍 @ Ethel Barrymore Theatre http://instagram.com/p/iu3nz9Om2Y/

fariah mairfield ‏@mariahfairfield 8 min
guys h-he was the sweetest guy ever his eyes are so blue and he just wanted us to be warm... honestly daniel craig will always be my fave
Alina

Post by Alina »

fariah mairfield ‏@mariahfairfield 4 min
@elisabeth437 not lucky, determined. he was absolutely flawless in betrayal (his play) and i got a signed copy of the playbill ☺️
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

dion breese padan ‏@dionbp 6h
Just been to see #betrayal with #danielcraig and #rachelweisz on #broadway. Loved it. http://instagram.com/p/iuxxsDxYfJ/
Last edited by Germangirl on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol:
Sam Hays ‏@samingtonhays 3 Jan

I’m like less than 300 feet away from Daniel Craig, not counting my erection
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote::lol:
Sam Hays ‏@samingtonhays 3 Jan

I’m like less than 300 feet away from Daniel Craig, not counting my erection
A good one :) It's nothing new that both men and women swoon over Daniel :)
Alina

Post by Alina »

Technical problems again? I don't know, there are just TWO tweets that mention them while "fariah" or "dion breese" didn't say anything like that and they probably saw the same performance.

Roshondalisha ‏@OhFuckItsGeorge 9 h
Just saw a play called Betrayal starring Daniel Craig. It was kind of mediocre and they had technical problems but Craig's parts were good.

Kevin D. Williamson ‏@KevinNR 9 h
"Betrayal" on Broadway: Such a production fiasco they had to stop the show. What a mess.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Omari Stanfield ‏@OmariOTMP 47m
I'm not one to get gassed over celebs but I just bucked Daniel Craig 'James bond' in cafe rouge 😎

http://www.tripadvisor.de/ShowUserRevie ... _York.html

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Medeya Benidze ‏@medeya425 9m
Just saw #Betrayal on Broadway w/Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz & Rafe Spall. Amazing! Front row seat, could barely contain myself
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Bronwyn Cosgrave (@bronwyncosgrave)

Daniel Craig in the performance I caught of Betrayal last night brought to mind Ralph Fiennes in God of Carnage - both owned the stage.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

According to Playbill.com 'Betrayal', which finishes its 14-week run today, will have had 29 previews and 82 regular performances.

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/18 ... -5?tsrc=nx

I shall really miss all the posts that have resulted from the play -- it's been fun.

I hope sf and anyone else from the forum seeing Betrayal today have a fantastic experience.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Luner on Theatre ‏@Luner_onTheatre 54m
Congrats to the All-Star Cast & Crew of #Betrayal on #Broadway! An incredible run with an incredible group of people! Sad I missed it!