Daniel for International Women's Day

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Wow - just saw this!!! I love the video. I would go gay for Danielle! Or Jane Bond! Brilliant video - thank you so much Dunda for posting this! I think it's a great thing that he did for women all around the world.

What the female version of Raymond??? I am struggling to think of a female version!!!

SDF xx
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

sf2la wrote:This link to the news story includes photo of him with Sats from 2009! Some journalist could use a demotion... :roll:
http://www.thirdage.com/news/daniel-cra ... y_3-7-2011
. Jurnos don't write anymore they just reguritate others work . I went to the fair looking for something mentioned in the newspaper and when I asked about it they said it was last year .
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

This is really great of Daniel, shows his huge respect for women. GO Dan!!!

Here's an article about it from a Norwegian website:

http://www.side2.no/underholdning/article3105960.ece
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its still all over twitter with a page for every minute. Very cool and obviously they achieved, what they set out to do - awareness to the subject matter with unconventional methods.

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/03/08/da ... s-a-woman/
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Just logging in to say that this is all kinds of awesome on so many levels! Way to go Danny Boy! 8)
Also, YAY! Bond is back! :happyrunning:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

here's the press release for the vid

http://www.weareequals.org/downloads/pr ... elease.pdf

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I dunno where my head was on Monday but maybe I missed the post... I only found out about this last night. Channel 4 News announced that 'Daniel Craig Gets Dressed Up!' and I had NO idea what they were talking about so I had to watch the whole news bulletin to find out...

Kudos to Daniel for doing this. It awards him extra brownie points for making us aware of a social issue that would not affect him directly and shows he has a Big, Kind Heart for agreeing to do it. 8) :) Bless Him, really and truly!!! :wink:

It's strange how, as a woman, I've never really stopped to think about inequality before. But then, when I listened to Judi's voiceover, I do feel scared to go out at night by myself and I do worry about getting less pay than my male counterparts. For the record, I would rather be single forever than be in an abusive relationship and the victim of domestic violence... :shock:

Btw, the blonde wig was a bit shocking but Daniel looked great in a dress!! :lol: He's got the legs for it ... and I haven't unfortunately!! :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Views 853.085 - Likes 4.112 - Dislikes 296

BTW" - they must have a hell of a time to dress him up. I can hear him giggle.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

To me just shows, how much better the hair looks, when its not flat. Thanks D_C. Delievered fast as hell as usual :wink:

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:Views 853.085 - Likes 4.112 - Dislikes 296

Gg, can you show me the link? I followed the one in that article, it didn't open.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

caramel wrote:

Gg, can you show me the link? I followed the one in that article, it didn't open.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkp4t5NYzVM
Crazy!
caramel

Post by caramel »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
caramel wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkp4t5NYzVM
Thx Elaine. Yep I have seen this one. I thought Gg meant there was another one where you can hear him giggle?

Anyway, I was laughing at how he flinches when he tugs off his earring at 1:28. Cute :)