Dream House - news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

togal

Post by togal »

calypso wrote:
togal wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:Is he traveling alone? Where is Sats? if he is in 1st class the seats are usually 2 on each side. Where did the flight orginate from?
Daniel was filming yesterday in Oakville so he probably flew from Toronto. However, there is lots of snow here and many flights were cancelled. Just surprised that his plane got off the ground. :?
flight to new york, is oakville on the way to new york? i think maybe it small aricraft.
Oakville is just outside of Toronto. So the nearest airport would be Pearson Intl Airport which is in Toronto. It's also snowing a lot in NYC too. I wonder why he's going there. I hope he's not bored of Toronto. :o If he was, he wouldn't say it.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

My guess is, that this woman (if true) has an aisle betwen her and DC/Sats but its sorta still sitting "next" to him. Most likely as next as you can get. :wink:

If it is snowing, they can at least stop making it :lol: Maybe its for a business meeting - flying in and out the same day - weather or not...or having a fun weekend with buddy Hugh :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

These two belong together :D.
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Ah coming back here? Cool. beans. Not fun weather to back to but oh well. haha. It's not stopped snowing (although the sun did peek its head out a bit :P)
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

My guess is a meeting or some event. I'm not sure if Hugh is in NY, I fogort what airport he was spotted at the other day.
All speculation.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:Ah coming back here? Cool. beans. Not fun weather to back to but oh well. haha. It's not stopped snowing (although the sun did peek its head out a bit :P)
Cool Beans, I haven't heard that one in ages. How old did you say you were???? he he
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

http://www.drinktheglitter.com/2010/02/ ... -down.html

HAHA !

A DrinkTheGlitter.com reader just e-mailed us after spotting Rachel Weisz (she's in town shooting Dream House with Daniel Craig) walking in the snow in Toronto, Ontario tonight !

Well... attempting to walk.

"Hi Chris and David I thought you guys might like this. Me and my 2 girlfriends were walking along Wellington Street tonight and we walked past Rachel Weisz !! We totally turned around and followed her for like 3 or 4 blocks and we fully saw her trip on ice or snow and fall TO THE GROUND. It was so funny. We love her. and you guys xoxox"

EPIC FALL FAIL !

Oh, and don't forget: the cast will be in Oakville, Ontario all day Sunday shooting !!

Thanks Catrina and firends !!!

Maybe filming without Dan, if he is indeed in NYC.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:http://www.drinktheglitter.com/2010/02/ ... -down.html

HAHA !

A DrinkTheGlitter.com reader just e-mailed us after spotting Rachel Weisz (she's in town shooting Dream House with Daniel Craig) walking in the snow in Toronto, Ontario tonight !

Well... attempting to walk.

"Hi Chris and David I thought you guys might like this. Me and my 2 girlfriends were walking along Wellington Street tonight and we walked past Rachel Weisz !! We totally turned around and followed her for like 3 or 4 blocks and we fully saw her trip on ice or snow and fall TO THE GROUND. It was so funny. We love her. and you guys xoxox"

EPIC FALL FAIL !

Oh, and don't forget: the cast will be in Oakville, Ontario all day Sunday shooting !!

Thanks Catrina and firends !!!

Maybe filming without Dan, if he is indeed in NYC.
My guess is, that since they often shoot on sundays, he took off fr/sat maybe and is now back on set. Good they have real snow now.. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

togal

Post by togal »

I found the restaurant/diner in which filming took place and Daniel broke the glass door.

http://www.thelakeviewrestaurant.ca/

The diner has been in business since 1932 so I wonder if the glass was the original? It's very pretty looking. I've never been there before but I must visit now since Daniel's been there and all I can think of is that "naughty" shot of him against the wall. :oops: :P
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

togal wrote:I found the restaurant/diner in which filming took place and Daniel broke the glass door.

http://www.thelakeviewrestaurant.ca/

The diner has been in business since 1932 so I wonder if the glass was the original? It's very pretty looking. I've never been there before but I must visit now since Daniel's been there and all I can think of is that "naughty" shot of him against the wall. :oops: :P
I just craked up while ready the address:

1132 Dundas St. W. \ Toronto, ON M6J 1X2

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

UMMMM !!!

First of all - WATCH Desperate Housewives - it's fucking good.

If you already do watch the show you'll recognize Rachel Fox - she played the illegitimate daughter from 20 years ago of Tom Scavo's - Kayla, who came back and tried to frame Lynette for child abuse by hurting herself !!!!!!

WELL !

She's in Toronto, Ontario (area) right now filming Dream House with James Bond himself - Daniel Craig !

LOVE THEM !

UPDATE: OMFG !!! She's a 'singer', too !! Check out her HILARIOUS debut music video for the song iShop ???

LOVE !!! HER !!!

http://www.drinktheglitter.com/

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From Rachel Fox

http://www.rachelgfox.com/news/18
Oh Canada!

I’m having a blast in Toronto. This city is so cool, ay?

I’ve started work on a film called “Dream House” and it’s been a perfect dream! The amazing cast includes Daniel Craig, Naomi Watts, Rachel Weisz, and many more fantastic actors. Dream House is a psychological thriller, and the script is extremely original with twists and turns and crazy surprises. The director is Mr. Jim Sheridan and he brings such creative and clever ideas and has this cool Irish accent. He is like every actors dream to work with because of the intensity and the passion he has for his work.

On a break from filming, I visited the CN Tower in Toronto. It’s the tallest freestanding building in the world! It has a glass floor at the 350 meter level and you can take an extra elevator up to the Sky Pod at 447 meters. After visiting those levels, we went to the revolving restaurant there that has the most spectacular views I’ve ever seen and the best food!

I’ve been shopping as well and could write a book about the amazing stores I’ve been to so far. One store that is so unique and fun is a clothing store called “Fashion Crimes.” If you love clothes and love shopping and trying on beautiful dresses, you just have to go to Fashion Crimes on Bloor Street.

Back to the movie…. The Dream House script is really amazing and the character I play is Chloe Patterson, Jack and Ann’s daughter. Naomi Watts plays Ann and Marton Csokas plays Jack. The movie is so interesting and thoughtful and suspenseful. You'll be on the edge! Look for Dream House in 2011.

From the heart, Rachel
Guess she has to say nice things about the script, but it does sound real good and underlines the draw it has for DC and the rest of the cast. Interesting also, she is not Daniels kid, but that of the neighbours - so he only has those two cute little ones...

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

SPOTTED: Naomi Watts is in Oakville, Ontario RIGHT ! THIS ! SECOND ! filming scenes for her new movie Dream House co-starring Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz (who is on-set today, too) !!!

droopy615 @Worrals I dunno, I am on set right now with Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts on a haunted house movie. Not a bad job either...

drakeshipway Seeing him in person is pretty cool. Daniel Craig is filming a psychological thriller in Oakville! /via @OakvilleBeaver • May have2 checkit!

xlauraxs So.. Daniel Craig is by my house right now. I should invite him to dinner. @joejonas @nickjonas & @chloebridges would definitely be jealous

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:SPOTTED: Naomi Watts is in Oakville, Ontario RIGHT ! THIS ! SECOND ! filming scenes for her new movie Dream House co-starring Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz (who is on-set today, too) !!!

droopy615 @Worrals I dunno, I am on set right now with Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts on a haunted house movie. Not a bad job either...

drakeshipway Seeing him in person is pretty cool. Daniel Craig is filming a psychological thriller in Oakville! /via @OakvilleBeaver • May have2 checkit!

xlauraxs So.. Daniel Craig is by my house right now. I should invite him to dinner. @joejonas @nickjonas & @chloebridges would definitely be jealous

im confused again, i posted dream house twitter here and it was moved by dunda to dc twitter thread.
so now we post dream house twitter here? :?:

meighanislander: RT@BonDean JAMES BOND ALERT! My colleague just emailed me: "I just literally ran into Daniel Craig in Yorkville. He has a lovely accent )"
14 minutes ago from web
Retweet

BekiHobbs: @Keris Hehe. BTW, if your book gets made into a film and Daniel Craig is in it, can you give him my address?
24 minutes ago from web

tourdedufflet: They totes need CAKE *waves* rt @DineTO Naomi Watts, Daniel Craig + Rachel Weisz in town filming 'Dream House' What restaurants ...
about 1 hour ago from web

TheDaters_TO: I think I saw them on the esplanade @DineTO Naomi Watts, Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz in town filming a movie called 'Dream House'..
about 1 hour ago from web
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda - you are admin - so please give clear instructions - tweets ONLY in DC twitter and not in DH thread? I guess I know the answer :twisted:, but tell anyway.

Personaly I´d like it to be in both threads, as it does belong to DH as well as in the general twitter. The DH thread will vanish once the filming has ended, but the twitter thread will remain for everybody to look it up...

Is it a problem with filling the capacity of the forum with stuff, that not necessarely needs to be posted twice?