DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Re: DC and RW news and tidbits

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:47 pm Just read this thing again....
Could it be they speak about the new film........and who is A?!?!?!
But what new film?
I could find no info of any film connected to Redgrave, Johnson or any other name coming up in this report

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:10 pm
But what new film?
I could find no info of any film connected to Redgrave, Johnson or any other name coming up in this report
When I browse it through chrome it suggest me to translate the page from Portuguese. So I think it is so unclear, because it is generic translation. If the language is like Bulgarian with complicated Grammar maybe it sounds like they speak for something done, but they could speak for something they will do....And the generic translation can't translate it properly...Also we don't know the whole cast ot the sequel...but who is A. is still an enigma for me....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

If you click on the two film titles these show up

For me both look fake, I couldn't find them on Rottentomatoes.com despite they allegedly are rated there

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Yep.I think it is someone's vivid imagination Can't see the point though.. To maintain fake site with fake info
Dunda wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:35 pm If you click on the two film titles these show up

For me both look fake, I couldn't find them on Rottentomatoes.com despite they allegedly are rated there
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

archangel007 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:10 am Thank u very much!
Here it is! 8)

Daniel: Congratulations on the tied palm of gold , mrs. Craig. [He looks at the camera] Swallow your tears, Aronofsky, you know you missed it.

Rachel: Thank you, sir. silver lion tied Craig.

D: Thank you, thank you. Coffee?

A: Yes, thank you.

[Rachel sips coffee]

R: So, dear, tell me what it was like to work on the most chaotic set in history?

[Daniel chuckles and looks at the horizon]

D: It was… chaotic. I even think I still didn’t apologize for spending six months out when I promised it would be six weeks…

A: Don't worry, I had friends in London to provide me with comfort in a terrible time like this. I wonder about you… AND VANESSA REDGRAVE.

D: Ah, Vanessa was an incredible companion on the journey. It was a little strange when the insurance company demanded that she spend a good part of the recordings in an aquarium to avoid risks, but we were able to communicate very well. At the end of filming, she was even calling me son, but I think it was Rian who told her to do it. And your friends in London, how was that? Tell me more.

A: That's right, I love this type of footage where the cast is confined and spends a lot of time together. In the end we became like a family, right? Nicole [Kidman] and Keira [Knightley] were amazing companions, both on and off the screen. Olivia [Colman] and Emma [Stone], without jealousy please, we make a British Big Little Lies all together and solve this.

D: Okay, without a doubt I would watch something like that. In fact, it makes me realize that Kisses is the second film in a row in which you make, say, the “third part” in a very particular female trio, but at the same time the two characters could not be more distant. How did you go about creating that distinction?

A: I don't know if I see the two characters so far apart. Sarah and Mrs Darrow are ambitious women, with an enviable determination and who find themselves in the need to fight against another woman to obtain the love and attention of a common woman they love obsessively. For me alone, it would be very difficult to create this distinction, but Jane Campion is an incredible director, and little by little working with her and my stage companions we found the right tone of madness and cynicism that the character asked for. Now you have created an enviable distinction for your characters in Odysseia. What was it like playing brothers so equal and ambiguously so different?

D: Doing something like the two characters from Odysseia has been a dream of mine since I started my career as an actor, and luckily I was fortunate enough to find an ideal partner for that, which is Rian Johnson.

[Rachel asks Daniel to pass the jam, and he complies.]

D:On the set of Knives Out we were already talking about the possibility of repeating our partnership, and he told me about this idea for a sequel to the franchise that would take place in space ... the case is that, at that moment, the studio did not know yet that film would be one of the biggest hits of the season, so we prefer to adapt the idea to something completely new. And so Castor and Damian were born! These are two characters that I keep with great affection, not least because they challenged me in a way that I had never faced before in my career. I believe that the script, written by such a diverse and talented trio, has helped a lot. But changing the subject, a little bird told me that you are among the favorites in the next awards season. How will the campaign for the second Oscar be? I can take care of things around here.

A: Well, it starts here and now ... [She looks at the camera and says:] GAY RIGHTS!

[Daniel looks at the camera, The Office style.]

A: I have dedicated myself a lot to campaigns in the past, this one I want to take it easy and always have time to enjoy the little one. And you don't make a fool of yourself who will be campaigning too and I think it comes very strong ...

D: You are very kind. I have very strong and wonderful competitors ... if the academy remembers me, it will be to crown a wonderful job that my colleagues and I have done over such a long time. I just hope we can go to the red carpets together! I can't wait to see Mads [Mikkelsen] again, he is the moment.

R: And Lady Gaga? Did you have any contact behind the scenes of the film, or are the awards going to be that first moment? Tell me that we are going to sit at the same table as her ...

D: Look, as far as I know Miss. Germanotta is in Italy filming something ... I imagine she can take a few days to participate in the red carpets, but I don't know if she will want to sit with us. Apparently, she's a little upset because we didn't invite her to do the No Time To Die theme. Anyway, maybe I can say goodbye ...

R: Oh! I was simply delighted with the Odysseia soundtrack, with every new song I got goosebumps. And I think the ending with Replay is a master touch!

D: It really was a wonderful job by Rian and the music team. I am very proud of them. Now, the question that does not want to remain silent: what about Madonna? A kiss for Madonna. Can we see her at the awards?

A: Madonna is also busy producing her cinematographic autobiography, but she will certainly be present at the awards. She was very dedicated to making this film a reality and I believe she will not miss the chance to shine on the red carpets with the rest of our team of wonderful women.

D: Well, I can't wait to sing Die Another Day together on some red carpet!

[Distant noise]

D: Did you hear that?

R [In a lazy voice]: Yes, but you are going to look. Six months away , dear.

[Daniel sighs.]

FINAL CREDITS

A is Rachel! They are having this convo while eating their breakfast.....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

archangel007 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:38 pm
archangel007 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:10 am Thank u very much!
Here it is! 8)

Daniel: Congratulations on the tied palm of gold , mrs. Craig. [He looks at the camera] Swallow your tears, Aronofsky, you know you missed it.

Rachel: Thank you, sir. silver lion tied Craig.

D: Thank you, thank you. Coffee?

A: Yes, thank you.

[Rachel sips coffee]

R: So, dear, tell me what it was like to work on the most chaotic set in history?

[Daniel chuckles and looks at the horizon]

D: It was… chaotic. I even think I still didn’t apologize for spending six months out when I promised it would be six weeks…

A: Don't worry, I had friends in London to provide me with comfort in a terrible time like this. I wonder about you… AND VANESSA REDGRAVE.

D: Ah, Vanessa was an incredible companion on the journey. It was a little strange when the insurance company demanded that she spend a good part of the recordings in an aquarium to avoid risks, but we were able to communicate very well. At the end of filming, she was even calling me son, but I think it was Rian who told her to do it. And your friends in London, how was that? Tell me more.

A: That's right, I love this type of footage where the cast is confined and spends a lot of time together. In the end we became like a family, right? Nicole [Kidman] and Keira [Knightley] were amazing companions, both on and off the screen. Olivia [Colman] and Emma [Stone], without jealousy please, we make a British Big Little Lies all together and solve this.

D: Okay, without a doubt I would watch something like that. In fact, it makes me realize that Kisses is the second film in a row in which you make, say, the “third part” in a very particular female trio, but at the same time the two characters could not be more distant. How did you go about creating that distinction?

A: I don't know if I see the two characters so far apart. Sarah and Mrs Darrow are ambitious women, with an enviable determination and who find themselves in the need to fight against another woman to obtain the love and attention of a common woman they love obsessively. For me alone, it would be very difficult to create this distinction, but Jane Campion is an incredible director, and little by little working with her and my stage companions we found the right tone of madness and cynicism that the character asked for. Now you have created an enviable distinction for your characters in Odysseia. What was it like playing brothers so equal and ambiguously so different?

D: Doing something like the two characters from Odysseia has been a dream of mine since I started my career as an actor, and luckily I was fortunate enough to find an ideal partner for that, which is Rian Johnson.

[Rachel asks Daniel to pass the jam, and he complies.]

D:On the set of Knives Out we were already talking about the possibility of repeating our partnership, and he told me about this idea for a sequel to the franchise that would take place in space ... the case is that, at that moment, the studio did not know yet that film would be one of the biggest hits of the season, so we prefer to adapt the idea to something completely new. And so Castor and Damian were born! These are two characters that I keep with great affection, not least because they challenged me in a way that I had never faced before in my career. I believe that the script, written by such a diverse and talented trio, has helped a lot. But changing the subject, a little bird told me that you are among the favorites in the next awards season. How will the campaign for the second Oscar be? I can take care of things around here.

A: Well, it starts here and now ... [She looks at the camera and says:] GAY RIGHTS!

[Daniel looks at the camera, The Office style.]

A: I have dedicated myself a lot to campaigns in the past, this one I want to take it easy and always have time to enjoy the little one. And you don't make a fool of yourself who will be campaigning too and I think it comes very strong ...

D: You are very kind. I have very strong and wonderful competitors ... if the academy remembers me, it will be to crown a wonderful job that my colleagues and I have done over such a long time. I just hope we can go to the red carpets together! I can't wait to see Mads [Mikkelsen] again, he is the moment.

R: And Lady Gaga? Did you have any contact behind the scenes of the film, or are the awards going to be that first moment? Tell me that we are going to sit at the same table as her ...

D: Look, as far as I know Miss. Germanotta is in Italy filming something ... I imagine she can take a few days to participate in the red carpets, but I don't know if she will want to sit with us. Apparently, she's a little upset because we didn't invite her to do the No Time To Die theme. Anyway, maybe I can say goodbye ...

R: Oh! I was simply delighted with the Odysseia soundtrack, with every new song I got goosebumps. And I think the ending with Replay is a master touch!

D: It really was a wonderful job by Rian and the music team. I am very proud of them. Now, the question that does not want to remain silent: what about Madonna? A kiss for Madonna. Can we see her at the awards?

A: Madonna is also busy producing her cinematographic autobiography, but she will certainly be present at the awards. She was very dedicated to making this film a reality and I believe she will not miss the chance to shine on the red carpets with the rest of our team of wonderful women.

D: Well, I can't wait to sing Die Another Day together on some red carpet!

[Distant noise]

D: Did you hear that?

R [In a lazy voice]: Yes, but you are going to look. Six months away , dear.

[Daniel sighs.]

FINAL CREDITS

There is R, but there is an A as well?!?! That is strange...
archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

:roll:
videnovasan wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:11 pm
archangel007 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:38 pm

There is R, but there is an A as well?!?! That is strange...
Yeah! U are tottally right... That's also, what I first thought! But u can understand that's R as the dialogue goes on... Also, it would be totally weird for someone else to be there due to the pandemic :wink: :roll:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I just received a mail at our DTD account:

I've been reading the forum for years! Big fan!

I saw the thread about Daniel and Rachel's "interview" and I just wanted to say it's a fanfiction website! I'm Brazilian and it's in Portuguese, so I was able to understand! The whole website is just for fun...

I hope that helps

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:44 pm I just received a mail at our DTD account:

I've been reading the forum for years! Big fan!

I saw the thread about Daniel and Rachel's "interview" and I just wanted to say it's a fanfiction website! I'm Brazilian and it's in Portuguese, so I was able to understand! The whole website is just for fun...

I hope that helps
So what we've been suspecting occurs to be true.
archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

Holy moses! I guess that was too good to be true🙄
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Bit great to see we are still read by People
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

Happy 10th anniversary to Rachel and Daniel! :jump: :twisted:

PAMELA BRAMMER

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Yes happy 10th anniversary to them. I never forget their anniversary as it is also my birthday😀
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D "Happy 10th anniversary!" to Daniel and Rachel.
BTW,
@Pam: Happy Birthday!" to you.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:14 am Yes happy 10th anniversary to them. I never forget their anniversary as it is also my birthday😀
Happy Anniversary to them and Happy Birthday to you. I got married 4 days after them. And it is really nice to know you share something with someone you admire.