The Funny Caption Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Alina

Post by Alina »

:rotfl: I'm not even able to say right now which one is my favourite :lol:
You are a genius :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yup, she always gave us the best captions :lol: AND art.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Thank you. Image

Hopefully they raised a smile or two. Image
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:rotfl: :rotfl: Now THAT one really had me in stitches. Its so good, its sad, the world will never see it. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote::rotfl: :rotfl: Now THAT one really had me in stitches. Its so good, its sad, the world will never see it. :lol:

Well the photo threads are open to the public so it might slip out somewhere at sometime maybe. :mrgreen:
Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote::rotfl: :rotfl: Now THAT one really had me in stitches. Its so good, its sad, the world will never see it. :lol:
:lol: Agreed! But the world can easily see it if someone tweets it or posts on their FB pages - it's worth it :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I would like that. :lol:

Can you make another with this pic?

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Our man has no brains...:cryblow

Ah well - I love him anyway :sigh:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

..and what is Daniel thinking with what little he has? :twisted: Now THAT would interest me.

JEC, could you post your NC smiley? I missed it with its blankie. Not much naughtiness to go to, but I would like to have it around again. :wink:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:..and what is Daniel thinking with what little he has? :twisted: Now THAT would interest me.

JEC, could you post your NC smiley? I missed it with its blankie. Not much naughtiness to go to, but I would like to have it around again. :wink:

His brain works on a higher astral plane than the rest of us mere mortals. :wink:

........Image....he's been walking a very long time, thought he would have got there by now!! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote: His brain works on a higher astral plane than the rest of us mere mortals. :wink:
Now THAT is the explanation. His brains were underused here.
........Image....he's been walking a very long time, thought he would have got there by now!! :lol:
Ah, to see that again. A pleasure. :D So cute. Tell him to stick around. We might get something to be naughty about later in the year.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Those were funny JEC!! :lol: Thanks for posting...........