The beaten up thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Alina

Post by Alina »

Dunda wrote:He actually passed out when filming that scene

http://blog.wenn.com/all-news/craig-pas ... on-tattoo/
You beat me to it :) Yes, poor Daniel, must have felt terrible.
purple

Post by purple »

Oh my! Actually everytime I watch that scene I ask myself how was he able to pull it off...the same for Rooney Mara during that rape scene :(

I like TGWTDG very much; but then again I also like Black Dahlia and Sin City (I know they are quite different, but to me there is a certain common "something" for all of them)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, it just shows real dedication of actors for their craft, if they do that sort of thing.I suppose, a lot of what he does for Bond and others, scares him, really. Just remember, he is afraid of heights for example. How many scenes with heights did he have in the recent years? A LOT!

Guess, THAT demon is done with.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

purple

Post by purple »

I didn't know about the heights thing; I just knew he didn't like guns. Yes I suppose you are right - such things demonstrate a huge amount of dedication from an actor...We probably never realise it, just enjoy the final result selfishly :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, he isn't afraid of guns any more then we all are - its just that guns kill, as he says and as we know, they do. But jumping off heights and that sort is really demanding, if you are afraid. Being afraid is normal and human, but getting over it is what I admire. And he did that - a lot of times. He IS a brave man. Not the only one on earth, but certainly not among the jerks.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

My, that is brave.
Full respect to Mr Craig. :adore:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: What bravery do you see?

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Running up a crane when he doesn't like heights. Jumping across rooftops when he doesn't like heights. Suffocating inside a plastic bag.

Then there's other stuff like standing stark naked in a cold London street covered in tomato purée. Dressing up in a leotard for Tintin. Simulating sex with a woman old enough to be his mother. Simulating sex with Derek Jacobi. Snogging Angelina Jolie. All pretty brave in my book. (Especially the last one) :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

CockHargreaves wrote:Running up a crane when he doesn't like heights. Jumping across rooftops when he doesn't like heights. Suffocating inside a plastic bag.

Then there's other stuff like standing stark naked in a cold London street covered in tomato purée. Dressing up in a leotard for Tintin. Simulating sex with a woman old enough to be his mother. Simulating sex with Derek Jacobi. Snogging Angelina Jolie. All pretty brave in my book. (Especially the last one) :wink:
Ah, that's my girl. Was just teasing you :wink: Yes, he really is a very brave man in my book. Brave also to stick to his guns never mind what. Brave and a bit stubborn.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Another classic line from Cocky... :lol:

One of the reasons why I love Daniel so much is because he is so brave. I am almost NEVER brave. The way he behaves can give me inspiration and aspiration. Whenever he takes chances with his acting roles, he just moves on to a higher plane. You don't tend to see the other 'Marquee' actors like Cruise, Pitt and Crowe take such gambles. But I don't want him to get TOO brave... take care of yourself Daniel please!!!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

That scene was so disturbing to me. More than the beating in CR.
It was so real, my gods he really went the extra mile for that one.
I read where he passed out.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Mummy kiss it better! :blowkiss:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Those shoulders....

Maria

Post by Maria »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Those shoulders....

Shoulders are a strong point for me, or is it because they belong to him?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

baldur_bragason
Out of the thousands of people from street beggars to the President of the USA I have captured more images of this gentleman that I have as favorites, granted we have done dozens upon dozens of sessions with hundreds of frames but he always makes me shine. Thank you D!

tommyjohanssonjuhHe has an amazing face! Looks so old, so destroyed. Yet filled with life!

laurapozzistudioTop. And Daniel..

baldur_bragason
@tommyjohanssonjuh please don't say that, he's a little more than a year older than I :) His character was a decade older than Dan so the movie magic made it so and then he had to run, stumble, fall over walls, slide hands unprotected at full speed tumbling onto sharp gravel in sleeting Nordic November rain, over and over again. Not all the hurt in that image is make believe!

https://www.instagram.com/baldur_bragason/