PFA. Take II

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Some of these are neded here :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:Image
YES YES YES ....

:twisted: :twisted:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:Some of these are neded here :lol:
You crack me up, GG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
@ Faustine : I think I got it. Probably good GG put this pic up to help us visualize all the pfas all around :shock: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

zonzi wrote: @ Faustine : I think I got it. Probably good GG put this pic up to help us visualize all the pfas all around :shock: :lol:
Yes, smart nice :D those pfa´s needed some enlightening

Mutti GG
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
zonzi wrote: @ Faustine : I think I got it. Probably good GG put this pic up to help us visualize all the pfas all around :shock: :lol:

Mutti GG
Thank you but I don´t need anything enlightening... I can see, feel and smell this ass from Buenos Aires :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Mutti GG
Thank you but I don´t need anything enlightening... I can see, feel and smell this ass from Buenos Aires :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As I like to feast my eyes on it as well...I am all for a little enlightening here. This pfa should be relished with all our sense IMO...

Mutti GG

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Yes, smart nice :D those pfa´s needed some enlightening

Mutti GG
As I like to feast my eyes on it as well...I am all for a little enlightening here. This pfa should be relished with all our sense IMO...

Mutti GG

I do not understand what you want to say. I can´t catching the sense of what you say

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote: As I like to feast my eyes on it as well...I am all for a little enlightening here. This pfa should be relished with all our sense IMO...

Mutti GG

I do not understand what you want to say. I can´t catching the sense of what you say[/quote]

That I like to SEE his a**too, Faustine :lol:

Mutti GG

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote: As I like to feast my eyes on it as well...I am all for a little enlightening here. This pfa should be relished with all our sense IMO...

Mutti GG

I do not understand what you want to say. I can´t catching the sense of what you say
That I like to SEE his a**too, Faustine :lol:

Mutti GG
[/quote]

It was what I was imagining but you were saying it in such a subtle way... when is going to be spoken of great ass it is not necessary to be so subtle, these misunderstandings happen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:

Mutti GG
:mrgreen: :P :D
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

If I was Eva I'd move my hand slightly further down :D :D
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Lu wrote:
Faustine wrote:Image
I don't know, Faustine, he looks like flat butt in these Sylvia caps. :lol: I like it a little juicier :twisted: :twisted:
Yes, Lu

As you know our friend Faustine likes the streamline @$$ version. Or the "Prequel" as I call it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy Faustine. I'll see if I can find some Prequels for you.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig