his pout

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

kissy kissy lips :lol:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700 wrote:kissy kissy lips :lol:
Mmmm and wouldn't I like to..... :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:kissy kissy lips :lol:
Mmmm and wouldn't I like to..... :lol:
lolo :lol: :lol: :lol:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Chatting to a friend yesterday, she told me she doesn't like Daniel Craig because he pouts too much. :shock: :shock: :shock:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Each to their own but WHHAAAAAT???????????? :? :? :shock: If your friend doesn't like him HLAJ, then all I can say is "All the more for us!!!" :wink:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Indeed. But I forgave her because she liked Defiance. Glad I didn't have to lose a friend - phew, that was a close shave! :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

I always thought he looked amazing in that chocolate brown pin stripe suit from Layer Cake... watching him come out of that front door was a :o gasp worthy moment....... :twisted:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Good cheekbones in that pic, too.
Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is just one of those pics, where you can see his incredible beauty. In this, everything is right - the hair, the lashes, the pout.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Germangirl wrote:This is just one of those pics, where you can see his incredible beauty. In this, everything is right - the hair, the lashes, the pout.
Not forgetting the profile and the bone structure. Just a scrumptious, huggable, kissable, beddable piece of utter gorgeousness.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

[quote="CockHargreaves Just a scrumptious, huggable, kissable, beddable piece of utter gorgeousness.[/quote]

LOL - yeah, right :mrgreen:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

The trouble is with that pic, it brings out so many female instincts. The wounds make me want to clean him up and look after him. But the beauty of his face and the expression make me want to rip his clothes off and shag him till he can't take any more.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well yewah - he never is just one person. He has multiple personas showing all at once :shock:

SmittenDramaKitten

CockHargreaves wrote:The trouble is with that pic, it brings out so many female instincts. The wounds make me want to clean him up and look after him. But the beauty of his face and the expression make me want to rip his clothes off and shag him till he can't take any more.
Oh God CH...........!!!!! :shock: :lol: You just took the words right outta my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: