Daniel with Kids thread!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

mickey01

Daniel with Kids thread!

Post by mickey01 »

Hi everyone,

Kicking off another one of these great threads from the suggestions. Nothing sexier than a man holding a baby so here are a few pics of him with kids:

I love that last one - no idea who the kids are or why he is having his photo taken with them but its cool - all 3 kids are in England shirts LOL!

TTFN x
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

hahaha...that last one looks funny - that terrible haircut again :wink:
kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

*Squeal*... oh how i love seeing Daniel with little kids!!

That scene of him with the baby in 'Enduring Love' is so cute. And I adore that scene in 'Sword of Honor' with that little blonde toddler. I just wanna squish them both! I've only seen this little scene on the youtube "Romanza" clip but now I know I need the DVD.

And yes, Hannah, the haircut in the last pic is atrocious! :lol:
"When I'm depressed, I become invisible....... Maybe not"
SOME VOICES
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

There should be some scenes with Lyra from the Golden Compass .
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

I find this one pretty cute. It's from the CR London premiere. He's doing what very few guys do - squat down in front of little kids so he can be more at eye level. You can tell he's a dad. 8)

The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Anglophile wrote:I find this one pretty cute. It's from the CR London premiere. He's doing what very few guys do - squat down in front of little kids so he can be more at eye level. You can tell he's a dad. 8)
Oh that's precious! While I'm all "If I get married and have kids, fine. If I don't, that's ok too", when I see a guy who's good with children, it stirs up warm mushy maternal feelings....must be something deeply embedded in DNA from ancestors past.

On a related note, here's the video of Daniel playing with the baby in "Enduring Love"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1M9i8ASrwc
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
yochan

Post by yochan »

HappyAppy04 wrote:
Anglophile wrote:I find this one pretty cute. It's from the CR London premiere. He's doing what very few guys do - squat down in front of little kids so he can be more at eye level. You can tell he's a dad. 8)
Oh that's precious!...... when I see a guy who's good with children, it stirs up warm mushy maternal feelings....must be something deeply embedded in DNA from ancestors past.
I feel the same. And what a natural way of his squatting down in front of little kids so he can be more at eye level!! I'm melting seeing that picture Anglophile posted. This picture has become one of my favorites.
Thank you, Anglophile. :wink: :)
Last edited by yochan on Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yochan

Re: Daniel with Kids thread

Post by yochan »

judyb wrote:I think he is irresistable in these pictures.
Yeah, he really is!! And I love the first picture.
This thread is digging up my unknown instinct with men.
kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

Anglophile and judyb ~ those are awesome pictures!

It's fair to say the attraction to Daniel is far beyond his sexiness. His sensitivities tug at my heartstrings just as hard. Seeing any man being gentle and kind to kids always melts me like almost nothing else!
"When I'm depressed, I become invisible....... Maybe not"
SOME VOICES
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

kittin~wiskerz wrote:Anglophile and judyb ~ those are awesome pictures!

It's fair to say the attraction to Daniel is far beyond his sexiness. His sensitivities tug at my heartstrings just as hard. Seeing any man being gentle and kind to kids always melts me like almost nothing else!
I totally agree, he looks so kind and tender :D
Maybe just biology (as in Enduring Love)? we feel he would be a great dad and we feel attracted to him?
:-k
I do not like to think that :( but who knows ?
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Thanks JudyB..

Never see those pics... He looks like a good dad when holding the baby.. melt my heart too..
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Anesidora wrote:Maybe just biology (as in Enduring Love)? we feel he would be a great dad and we feel attracted to him?
:-k
I do not like to think that :( but who knows ?
When I was watching Our Friends in the North last week, I noticed a scene where Geordie (Dan's character) spends a vacation at the seaside, and in the guesthouse he is staying at there's a little girl with her mother. He adresses the kid and she sits down at his table and they have a conversation, and all the time I was thinking, what a sweet and very natural way he has of talking with her. It didn't look like there was a lot of acting involved, you could feel that this is the way he usually interacts with children. It was light-hearted and serious at the same time. I found that scene very touching.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

On the craigasbond site http://www.craigasbond.com/gallery/
unter the topic Spy-shots the last picture shows Daniel shaking hands with a little boy.
There you can also notice that he really looks into the boys face and he's bending towards the boy.
This gives the impression that he's takes the boy seriously.
Do you know what I mean, cann't explain it better. :wink:

Last edited by Dunda on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renske

Post by Renske »

Hi Dunda,

if you double-click the picture, it will open in a new window, and you can save it.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Renske wrote:Hi Dunda,

if you double-click the picture, it will open in a new window, and you can save it.
Thanks Renske, puuuh I'm blond :lol: :wink: