The "Tattoo" Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

summer_wine wrote:I'm sure that Dunda will find it... on some Russian site :)
Sorry, but no chance :( :(
We have had that topic a few weeks ago and I have digged into the net as deep as I could, but found nothing, nada, no tatoo-pic from the ankle :(

So the only possibility is to head him off in London and to ask him to take off his shoes and socks :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Could you imagine his face if a crazy fan would ask him that? "Sorry Mr. Craig, but I need to know how the tatoo on your ankle looks like, so can you plaese do me a favour and take off your shoes and sock. And btw I would be interested in the H of your hip, too. So can you plaese take of your trousers and calvin-klein-briefs, too. Thank you!"
Last edited by Dunda on Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Daniel_Craig wrote:Attack him in the gym or swimming pool. :mrgreen:
Hey Daniel_Craig that's a great idea. We (the female crazy fans) need a spy (you, the one and only male fan who has had the guts to join this forum) to sneak about in the locker room of the gym :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

not a very high definition of the screencap, you can guess something on his ankle... :?
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Dunda wrote:
We have had that topic a few weeks ago and I have digged into the net as deep as I could, but found nothing, nada, no tatoo-pic from the ankle :(

So the only possibility is to head him off in London and to ask him to take off his shoes and socks :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Could you imagine his face if a crazy fan would ask him that? "Sorry Mr. Craig, but I need to know how the tatoo on your ankle looks like, so can you plaese do me a favour and take off your shoes and sock. And btw I would be interested in the H of your hip, too. So can you plaese take of your trousers and calvin-klein-briefs, too. Thank you!"
I am certain if you asked that politely he would be only too happy to comply!
sigl

Post by sigl »

Could you imagine his face if a crazy fan would ask him that? "Sorry Mr. Craig, but I need to know how the tatoo on your ankle looks like, so can you plaese do me a favour and take off your shoes and sock. And btw I would be interested in the H of your hip, too. So can you plaese take of your trousers and calvin-klein-briefs, too. Thank you!"[/quote]

As long as you had him there, you could also tell him that you really want to know how he smells and would he mind if you just took a quick sniff!!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Dunda wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:Attack him in the gym or swimming pool. :mrgreen:
Hey Daniel_Craig that's a great idea. We (the female crazy fans) need a spy (you, the one and only male fan who has had the guts to join this forum) to sneak about in the locker room of the gym :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Image Image

Image Image Image
redluna

Post by redluna »

Dunda wrote:

OMG Dunda! Now I choked on my cappuccino because of a laughing fit. If you ever going to do this, please don’t forget the camera and take a picture of his face!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

congrats on 100 posts Redluna!

'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
redluna

Post by redluna »

marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:congrats on 100 posts Redluna!

Thanks marsbean_mrsfishy! :mrgreen:
Never thought I could do this, because my English is SO bad, but infected with Danielism I try to overbear it and here I am :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:
marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:congrats on 100 posts Redluna!

Thanks marsbean_mrsfishy! :mrgreen:
Never thought I could do this, because my English is SO bad, but infected with Danielism I try to overbear it and here I am :D
Like they say - the first 100´s are the most difficult :wink: From now on, it goes all by itsself. Congrats!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Good job Redluna, keep up the good work! Remember we're all here just in order to broaden our English vocabulary. :wink: :mrgreen:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
redluna

Post by redluna »

Thanks Germangirl, thanks Anglophile!
Anglophile wrote:Good job Redluna, keep up the good work! Remember we're all here just in order to broaden our English vocabulary. :wink: :mrgreen:
Oh yes only in order to broaden our English vocabulary :mrgreen:
This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes is only minor matter :lol: :lol: :lol: