The "Kissing" thread!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:
Maria wrote:
sf2la wrote: Good question! What fun she must have had. I would imagine that even he might have enjoyed it. I mean, when else would a married man get to make out with another woman without getting in trouble?
sf2la - I wouldn't mind a DVD extra, all the scenes that they filmed that didn't make the final cut. Okay, that would be several boxes of DVD's but I won't mind.
That's always been my opinion. Show the lame PG-13 or whatever the world call it, on the big screen, but let the 'sex scenes' continue for an R-rated DVD version. For adults. Charge a premium if that's what it takes. I think this forum need to be on the board of directors for whoever is in charge.

Exactly. And who needs a script, a plot, special effects? Frankly, I'd pay for a video of him reading the phone book and just walking around in a circle.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Hahahaha! :lol: I have so often said this. Daniel could be in ANYTHING and I would pay to see it. I call it "Daniel doing the housework". Have you seen Enduring Love Maria? In that movie, his character is running around his apartment, playing with balloons. I love that scene. It's a comical moment in what is otherwise a very dark intense movie. His character Joe is trying to come to terms with the balloon accident he witnessed. The scene sees him scribbling on a pad and amongst doodles is the classic line "Don't let gravity get you down.." I absolutely love dialogue-free scenes where Daniel holds the screen. :D

Also.... YES! There absolutely should be an R rated version of SP! :twisted: And any other of Daniel's Bond movies for that matter. :wink:
Maria

Post by Maria »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Hahahaha! :lol: I have so often said this. Daniel could be in ANYTHING and I would pay to see it. I call it "Daniel doing the housework". Have you seen Enduring Love Maria? In that movie, his character is running around his apartment, playing with balloons. I love that scene. It's a comical moment in what is otherwise a very dark intense movie. His character Joe is trying to come to terms with the balloon accident he witnessed. The scene sees him scribbling on a pad and amongst doodles is the classic line "Don't let gravity get you down.." I absolutely love dialogue-free scenes where Daniel holds the screen. :D

Also.... YES! There absolutely should be an R rated version of SP! :twisted: And any other of Daniel's Bond movies for that matter. :wink:
SDK - I am ashamed to say I have not seen Enduring Love, not yet anyway. I wonder if I can handle it? Okay - I'll buy a copy and just fast forward to his scenes anyway.

You mean SP wasn't R rated? With all that violence? Well, then if that film constituted as PG rating then they have to absolutely bring out a more intense version, cough cough.

Regarding "Daniel doing the housework"...I jumped and bought a copy of the BBC documentary ONE LIFE (about animals in their natural stressful lives throughout various parts of the world) - and HE NARRATES IT! Of course, I had to have it.

If you are interested, it's available for purchase from iTunes Canada and iTunes UK. I did not see it on the US iTunes store nor Australian iTunes. One hour twenty minutes and he is the only voice. Sigh. (Sadly no picture of him narrating - they could have put a little "picture in picture" corner with him...) So sadly no screen caps of him, but the voice... 8)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

He also narrated a series called History File for the BBC some years ago, about Nazi Germany. We have it here somewhere, but it's available on Youtube.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Sylvia's girl wrote:He also narrated a series called History File for the BBC some years ago, about Nazi Germany. We have it here somewhere, but it's available on Youtube.
Oh thank you. I'll check that out. I could not find it via iTunes for sale so I'll look in Youtube.
SmittenDramaKitten

I have an old friend who LOVES Daniel as Bond but tried watching Enduring Love and said it was "horrible". I tend to agree. That movie IS R Rated and you might end up wanting to kill Rhys Ifans character by the end. :shock:
(His character was at the same balloon accident and ends up stalking Daniel's character). There is a scene in a bookshop which I find REALLY uncomfortable. But, if you like to see Daniel in glasses....

I haven't seen History Files but I have seen 'One Life'. His voice is gorgeous and he manages to change it from role to role. His voice sounds lighter and smoother to me in this narration...
:sigh:
Maria

Post by Maria »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I have an old friend who LOVES Daniel as Bond but tried watching Enduring Love and said it was "horrible". I tend to agree. That movie IS R Rated and you might end up wanting to kill Rhys Ifans character by the end. :shock:
(His character was at the same balloon accident and ends up stalking Daniel's character). There is a scene in a bookshop which I find REALLY uncomfortable. But, if you like to see Daniel in glasses....

I haven't seen History Files but I have seen 'One Life'. His voice is gorgeous and he manages to change it from role to role. His voice sounds lighter and smoother to me in this narration...
:sigh:
Thank you SDK. Perhaps that was my initial hesitation, I looked up reviews, read the plot and was still skittering around wanting to watch it. I think I may just end up buying a copy on iTunes and fast forwarding to the scenes with DC...if I can do that without feeling uncomfortable. (Sorry, some may say how can I be a true fan and not see every one of his films...alas...)

I actually like him in glasses, except those really round ones that he wears in real life. :oops:

I like your way with words - that it is a gift. Yes his voice does indeed sound lighter and smoother in the narration.

:cheers1:
Maria

Post by Maria »

Start off with "the look"

Maria

Post by Maria »

Now add a hand...

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Thanks Maria, I love the look he gives before leaning in.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Thanks Maria, I love the look he gives before leaning in.
Me too. Wish he was the lead in this film, needed more him.
SmittenDramaKitten

This is SO WEIRD. I watched "Invasion" last night. :shock: I had an hour to kill before bedtime and, since I needed more Daniel (as ever), I chose this movie... 8)

Nicole Kidman is one lucky b**** being a part of this scene. :twisted: :twisted: There's NO DENYING that Daniel is a good kisser.

I also love the "What????!" we get when those burnt pancakes are proffered... :lol:
Maria

Post by Maria »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:This is SO WEIRD. I watched "Invasion" last night. :shock: I had an hour to kill before bedtime and, since I needed more Daniel (as ever), I chose this movie... 8)

Nicole Kidman is one lucky b**** being a part of this scene. :twisted: :twisted: There's NO DENYING that Daniel is a good kisser.

I also love the "What????!" we get when those burnt pancakes are proffered... :lol:
Here you are!
(Maybe I should put these in the "eyes" thread? Or start a new one for "adorable")

SmittenDramaKitten

Maria...........!
:adore: :adore: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
THANK YOU!!! :)
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Thanks a lot Maria for all the screenscaps ! ðŸ‘￾ I've seen this movie only once and will never watch it again because it's odd and crap so I really appreciate these pics ! 😀
ImageImageImage