The "Kissing" thread!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

He can 'maul' me any day. :twisted:
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:He can 'maul' me any day. :twisted:
Me too!!! :twisted:
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

Get in line lol
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Image Image
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Oh damn...... :thud:
SmittenDramaKitten

I've got something in mind that I think she should bite on but she needs to go a bit lower.... :twisted: :twisted: ... (Don't worry, I'm not talking about his c**k!...)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I've got something in mind that I think she should bite on but she needs to go a bit lower.... :twisted: :twisted: ... (Don't worry, I'm not talking about his c**k!...)
Not bite but...
SmittenDramaKitten

All from SP......... 8)
Cool but I'm 'saving myself' for the BR SG! :wink: :twisted:
SmittenDramaKitten

First, Nicole Kidman married Tom Cruise and then she did this.... :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sorry for the delayed response, but shouldn't Lea be paying EON for that experience?? How much would a re-enactment go for at auction with a fan? A lot more than his tux! The one with Caterina (sp?)s sexy. She was worthy of being a Bond girl, and Daniel had his shirt open at least - and in a submissive position. Oh the mind wanders....
Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:Sorry for the delayed response, but shouldn't Lea be paying EON for that experience?? How much would a re-enactment go for at auction with a fan? A lot more than his tux! The one with Caterina (sp?)s sexy. She was worthy of being a Bond girl, and Daniel had his shirt open at least - and in a submissive position. Oh the mind wanders....
I wonder how many times that scene had to be filmed before they got the right shot? Or how many times one needed to "fumble" so it would have to be reshot? 8)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Maria wrote:
sf2la wrote:Sorry for the delayed response, but shouldn't Lea be paying EON for that experience?? How much would a re-enactment go for at auction with a fan? A lot more than his tux! The one with Caterina (sp?)s sexy. She was worthy of being a Bond girl, and Daniel had his shirt open at least - and in a submissive position. Oh the mind wanders....
I wonder how many times that scene had to be filmed before they got the right shot? Or how many times one needed to "fumble" so it would have to be reshot? 8)
Good question! What fun she must have had. I would imagine that even he might have enjoyed it. I mean, when else would a married man get to make out with another woman without getting in trouble?
Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:
Maria wrote:
Good question! What fun she must have had. I would imagine that even he might have enjoyed it. I mean, when else would a married man get to make out with another woman without getting in trouble?
sf2la - I wouldn't mind a DVD extra, all the scenes that they filmed that didn't make the final cut. Okay, that would be several boxes of DVD's but I won't mind.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Maria wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Maria wrote: I wonder how many times that scene had to be filmed before they got the right shot? Or how many times one needed to "fumble" so it would have to be reshot? 8)
sf2la - I wouldn't mind a DVD extra, all the scenes that they filmed that didn't make the final cut. Okay, that would be several boxes of DVD's but I won't mind.
That's always been my opinion. Show the lame PG-13 or whatever the world call it, on the big screen, but let the 'sex scenes' continue for an R-rated DVD version. For adults. Charge a premium if that's what it takes. I think this forum need to be on the board of directors for whoever is in charge.