The "Wet" Thread!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Cudos to Matt Damon. He actually used toilet water and brought awareness to the organisation water.org he's supporting for a long time.

Clever!

http://www.etonline.com/news/150399_mat ... challenge/

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
khenton

Post by khenton »

Late to the party. Good to see him wet. Good to see him silly and good grief is the filming ever gonna start on the new bond. Sfla. Hope all good after earth quake. Scared for you. Xoxo everybody. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

khenton wrote:Late to the party. Good to see him wet. Good to see him silly and good grief is the filming ever gonna start on the new bond. Sfla. Hope all good after earth quake. Scared for you. Xoxo everybody. K
Better late than never!
Yes, I can't wait for some infos and first glimpses of Bond either. It's been a very long and very dry spell.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
khenton

Post by khenton »

:lol: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

KHENTON!!! :D Where the hell have you been and how the hell are you??!!

This ice water bucket challenge is everywhere now. The annual air show has started in my town today and the widow of a Red Arrows pilot who died in an accident here in 2011 did the water bucket challenge. I wasn't there because I was in the stupid office but I saw it on the local TV news. I mention this because she is a tremendously good sport to do it considering the loss of her husband... 8)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

K! How the H-E-double toothpicks are you???? We MISS you terribly. It's so nice to hear from you. How is the job? How is Rosie? Most importantly, how are YOU?

Thanks for thinking about us up here regarding the quake. It was pretty scary. It's the only one that's scared me since '89. My house shook like crazy for about 25 seconds. I had a lot of time to think about what to do, but I realized that I didn't have a plan. the 3.9 aftershook several days later was a quick jolt and a half, and it was over before I had time to think about it. No damage for me, which was a relief. I expected to have big cracks in my walls after the shaking and banging around of items in my house. Regardless, extremely minor issue considering what is going on in this world, e.g., Syria.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Gosh, you guys there. Its hard to imagine forvus here, what it might feel like. So glad, you and the house are fine.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

WHY have I not seen this before????!! :thud:

'Joyboy' can bring the summer back. ('Joyboy' is my new nickname for him btw, which I thought of whilst watching "Inside Out"...) :wink:

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Aaaaahhhhhhhh...... ooooooohhhhhhh..... hmmmmmmmmmm.... :thud: :thud: :thud:
Thanks SDK !! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
ImageImageImage
SmittenDramaKitten

At least it looks like someone is enjoying their summer holidays! 8) :lol:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!