Logan Lucky

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Germangirl wrote:Channing does look odd with the beard. I mean, odder then Daniel with the hair :lol:
Your right! :lol:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Imo, Channing looks better with a beard coz it covers most of his face!!! :lol: :twisted: CT is not a man I find attractive nor do I understand other people's attraction to him. :? :? Daniel? Hot as ever. :twisted:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Imo, Channing looks better with a beard coz it covers most of his face!!! :lol: :twisted: CT is not a man I find attractive nor do I understand other people's attraction to him. :? :? Daniel? Hot as ever. :twisted:
Channing is yuck. Small features, one big pudge ball face, monotone skin.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Something in his face is off. If you have a longer look, nothing fits.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:I think I'll just stick with the Spectre thread. This film looks like poop. Why DC, why?
Bee, you crack me up. I agree with regarding the looks. Hate the hair length and color. No words to describe the hatred of the tats (he has enough of his own already, please.) But it's different from Bond, and I think that attracted him. But dang, there are so many good roles for men out there. I hope this isn't a 'Smokey and the Bandid' or stupid guy's movie.

I'm just enjoying seeing him after this dry spell. Does anyone else think that Adam Driver is particularly unattractive??? I really like his character in Girls, but dang, he's turning into a big movie star. I don't get it. I do give credit to Channing Tatum for crouching down in every photo because i think he's doing it out of respect for DC for trying not to appear that much larger, which he is.

I just look at Daniel's torso and imagine him without the fake tats. That makes me happy.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

How funny is this, a Brit playing a nascar beer drinking red neck😜😜😜
Crackers me up. Has he trashed his front yard with broken down cars an trash.
I wonder if they play you know your a redneck when: (fill in the blank)
You all have to check out Jeff foxworthy and Larry the cable guy.
SF, those are prison tats. Or supposed to be. Ja Ja Ja
He's having fun with a bunch of guys.
Mummmm his body is so nice.

This post is my humor,
SmittenDramaKitten

I was having doubts about this movie too...
I am just hoping that Soderburgh can turn it into something witty and slick and not a 'dumb guys movie' as Sf so cleverly puts it... :wink:
Daniel needs to get rid of the tats that aren't his and get his hair back to his natural colour. He could carry the bleached blonde look in SV much easier because the look was shaggy/textured and Ray was adorable anyway... Regardless of this current look, he still loots hot. :twisted:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is really fast. I am not worried about a woman writing it. Maybe its even better, as she might want to avoid too much cliché.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:This is really fast. I am not worried about a woman writing it. Maybe its even better, as she might want to avoid too much cliché.
He's renowned for working quickly, but he's got a whole year for cutting and editing.
The complete opposite of a Bond movie. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

True. A much better way IMO. You can screw up badly with wrong editing.

Maria

Post by Maria »

The editing was one thing that bothered me with Quantum of Solace - too fast cutting from one close up to another. I so wanted to say to the cinema screen "Press pause and go slow!"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Had they not done that, we would have had a much better film.

Maria

Post by Maria »

Germangirl wrote:Had they not done that, we would have had a much better film.
Was that the latest" trend" at the time? Fast cutting an action scene because they had some sort of camera or the technical ability to do so, but it did not help the film in any way. (Although personally, that was the weakest of DC's Bond films a a whole.) I think the third Jason Bourne film also did this editing, and it was a mess.
SmittenDramaKitten

David Fincher famously bad-mouths Soderburgh on a bonus feature on the GDT BR for wrapping shooting on a movie in under 50 days when, some months later, he's still at it. "These fucking people!" He laughs. DF is such a perfectionist and shoots the same scene 30 different ways. Each director has his own process though.

SG posted a link to an interview with Marc Foster about QOS lately. I wish I'd commented at the time but MF basically said the movie is gaining some kind of cult status now. I absolutely agree with him. OK, QOS is my FOURTH favourite of Daniels Bonds but I still enjoy watching it. The editing bugged me for ages to begin with but I've got used to it now. I think Daniels Bonds are like pizza: Even when they're bad they're still pretty good. :wink: :lol: