Deletion of topics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Deletion of topics

Post by Dunda »

Just in case you are noticing…some of your posts will vanish, because Daniel_Craig has asked for deletion of several topics he started.
Those which contain mostly deleted pics I will delete completely, but those topics where other members have posted pics will stay.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, its time, he vanishes together with his topics. It hasn't been a pleasure with him for some time now and we don't need this ego s*** here.

I think - from my side - he has overextented his welcome. Just because someone has been a long member doesn't mean, he has a card blanche for bad behaviour. He has not. We have sticked to his bad mood for long enough now and he has had enough chances to clean his act. Again, he didn't. So - take your hat, D_C and be done with it. We wish you a good life.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Sad but true.
Bye DC
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its very easy. Watch your language, dont be impolite to orher members. If not it will be on us to decide.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

D_C, I want everyone to participate. But you have to admit that you have been arrogant, condescending, and downright mean to members. It's like trolling behavior. I just can't understand it.

On a related topic, Dunda, we have done threads that IMO shouldn't be threads at all they are just events or small topics that belong under larger threads. One day when we are retired... :lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am sure, Dunda will tell you ONCE AGAIN in public. Well maybe.
If she has the patience, because I know, she told you more then once already.