NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Oh nice. Its going to be really interesting to see what hes going to bring to Bond
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

At least, something is going on.
After this will be clear, I am sure, they will start to do more about/for Bond 25.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Why are they still casting doubt as to Craig's return. It's confirmed.

Sony, schomy, time to move on.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Daniel Craig Says Bond 25 Is His Next Project http://variety.com/2018/film/news/danie ... 202748989/
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

This jerking around Bond 25 annoys! We have a cast member who confirms his collaboration on the new movie. There are no official statements from EON or 007.com. There is only one release date, Nov. 2019.

Now this hiccup for the rights to the Bond Francise. This is already some years and it is still nothing concrete.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Die to Variety and HR a delay is possible but an insider tweet suggests its ok and on track. Who knows? The fanboys ate going even more wild and stupid then usual.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

let's hope, and let's also hope, as per the comments, that the female lead isn't someone who looks young enough to be his daughter.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

bumblebee wrote:
let's hope, and let's also hope, as per the comments, that the female lead isn't someone who looks young enough to be his daughter.
Yes that actually really bothered me about Lea Seydoux
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But some news bits talk about Bond setting up s new young agent, that could be it. I doubt tjey are stupid enough to cast a girl ipposite his mature Bond. I thought Lea was still ok, but we are 4 years furthet. I dream about Cate Blanchet.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:But some news bits talk about Bond setting up s new young agent, that could be it. I doubt tjey are stupid enough to cast a girl ipposite his mature Bond. I thought Lea was still ok, but we are 4 years furthet. I dream about Cate Blanchet.
But you know he's still going to bonk her. Now, Rachel Weisz, she would make a worthy adversary/bed mate! :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Supposedly, the big roles in the script are the female villain and Bond's understudy (another female role). I hear Sophie Rundle, Lily James, Ella Purnell and Antonia Thomas have auditioned/met with Boyle (though this list is not exhaustive). The role is not a "love interest" however is the co-lead of the film. I've also heard that Boyle isn't adverse to discovering a new name and possibly someone who isn't an actress. Though it sounds like a moronic suggestion, I've heard the singer Dua Lipa is high on the list.
Finally, the main villain has been written with Angelina Jolie in mind. I've heard this name for a very long while. I never quite trusted it but Boyle has wanted her since day 1 and it looks as though she's keen. They are now actively courting her and the script is being adjusted accordingly.
I've heard that the film is very British-based and the tone will be lighter than the last few movies. However, it is written as Craig's final Bond film and I hear Logan being used as a comparison often still....