NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Most likely not true, but here we are...

http://pagesix.com/2017/09/04/surprisin ... vie-leaks/
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Oh the the rumour mill :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I mean, it's not unlikely, but would really be a boring choice, as it's so predictable.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Apple, Amazon Join Race for James Bond Film Rights
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... ts-1035539
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Germangirl wrote:I mean, it's not unlikely, but would really be a boring choice, as it's so predictable.
I agree
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Red-Snow wrote:Apple, Amazon Join Race for James Bond Film Rights
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... ts-1035539
Puh, it's getting hot out there. Good :D I like it, if they get into a real fight over this.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

]Barbara Broccoli on Bond

https://youtu.be/QJmICC_MGTs

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

SilverDragon wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I mean, it's not unlikely, but would really be a boring choice, as it's so predictable.
I agree
And Lea and DC had zero chemistry.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Right

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

I can't think of many films I've watched with him in where he has zero chemistry with the actress.

What's even more baffling is that to my knowledge the prospective Bond girls get screen tested with the Bond actor to try and weed this out... precisely for this reason. Surely out of all the people present in the screen test... someone looked at that and went "Nah... This isn't working."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They probably liked the aspect of her as a serious actress etc and overlooked that fact. He had loads of with Monica

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Baz days. Daniel wants Villeneuve.

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

F*** yes! Yes, yes, yes. A thousand times yes to that choice.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:D :lol:

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Beyond Dan being just a cracking Bond in general... This is what makes him brilliant. He makes an effort to understand the franchise and exactly what it needs. He actually seems to give a shit about the quality of the product/film at the end of the day.

Denis is a superb choice. Better than Nolan IMHO. If you haven't seen Sicario or Arrival they are awesome films and you really need to!

I just hope they can negotiate pushing Dune back further. That film is a mammoth task in itself to create a decent adaptation of. It suits a series/mini-series format far better, the book is a complex nightmare, and I feel it's a waste for Villeneuve to go down this path. Though if anyone could pull it off then it would be him.

Villeneuve wants the gig. But the question is, can he/will he be willing to put his stamp on it with Dune in the way? Would he ever get a shot at it again? Possibly. Who knows? And will Nolan be sticking his oar in at that point?

I absolutely hope Villeneuve will get on board. Come on EON! Get your skates on!

Sorry but this piece of 'news' GENUINELY has me excited, haha.