How many times have you seen it so far?

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

3lysa

Post by 3lysa »

yes I think the same.

but I also think that, it was a stylistic choice to make a tribute to the old Bond movies
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

4 times so far but I'm goping to watch it in German again with friends on Sunday (hubby and daughter are joing in ant it's their 3rd time then :lol: )
and the 6th viewing (original version ) with Germangrila on Monday

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Dunda wrote: and the 6th viewing (original version ) with Germangrila on Monday
I love this typo...makes GG sound like some newly discovered animal species :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:evil: :x
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:rotfl:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Hannah wrote:
I love this typo...makes GG sound like some newly discovered animal species :lol: :lol:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: The world needs more of that kind of species :blowkiss:
ImageImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

FrenchCat wrote:
Hannah wrote:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: The world needs more of that kind of species :blowkiss:
Maybe it wasn't a typo! :twisted:
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

8 times for me, but I might be in the minority in that I love Spectre. :D I sort of get why it's divisive and I don't claim it's a perfect movie, but for me as a James Bond and Daniel fan it was exactly what I wanted. I respect everyone's opinion but at the same time I try to skim over negative comments because I don't want it to affect my enjoyment. ;)

I'm no stranger to seeing movies several times but 8 times is really unusual even for me! This is the only movie I've seen this many times since the LotR movies that I went to see as a teen back in the day. I'm planning to go again before the end of next week (possibly for the last time but I make no promises) because they've moved it back to the biggest screens in here. Hunger Games stole the biggest ones only for one weekend.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That's great to hear, they moved it back.

My opinion about the movie, that I have seen 6 times now, 7th on Monday with Dunda in OV and that's not the end, mind you :lol:, is, that I enjoy most the beauty that is Daniel in this. The way he looks, moves and not to forget, talks. His voice is smooth like honey throughout. The film in itsself, I enjoy and like in parts, others not so much, but this only bothers me, because I would have loved for it to be more universally liked.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Madeleine, you're not alone...
SP ROCKS! :twisted: :D (Mostly... and that 'mostly' is Daniel...:wink:)
SmittenDramaKitten

So, I'm pretty much gagging to see SP today having stayed away from the cinema all week... :D
:hyper:
I have pretty much decided that I won't be going to the multiplex 15 miles away... the time it would take to get there and back can be spent doing something more useful.... anyway, it might not be too bad in the 'cupboard', it might be quite cosy. Only thing is, I can't decide which one to go to. There are two screenings - one at 13.20 and one at 16.50.
:brood: :-k
Decisions, decisions... :?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hey SDK!
I might go this morning. The first shown by of the day is the one with the discounted price, so I always try for that one. But add the popcorn scans Cike, it's still not cheap. I just quit with the snacks!! It's just that popcorn and movies go together. And that good smell...
SmittenDramaKitten

Hey Sf and everyone else... :wave:

Two very nice days behind me, and it's all thanks to Daniel and SP... :D

The weather has been wet and windy so what better time to go to the cinema? Besides, Xmas may be on the way but I do not have to do vast amounts of shopping considering I have a small family with no kids under 10 so we are 'not that bothered' by having big Xmasses.... those days are behind us. Also, the only thing I brought in the Black Friday Weekend was a pack of earrings - 10 pairs reduced from £12 to £8. 8)

I went to see SP at 13.20 yesterday. I actually arrived late... wanted to avoid the ads and trailers and I thought 'Hey, if they've put the movie into a smaller screen, then there must be less people going to see it right?' WRONG!!! :shock: I actually laughed when I walked through the door. The place was packed!!!! The only space I could find was in the second row at the far end on the left, the rows of seats mere inches from one wall. The screen still seemed as massive as it was in the larger screens so I don't know what I was so worried about. :roll: :oops: The trouble was, I was sitting an odd angle from the screen so couldn't see all of it and I had to look up a lot. I tend to 'look up to Daniel' a lot anyway so am used to that but to do it in such an extreme physical way was not always comfortable. I also got a skewed impression of the way the movie played out... It seemed to me that Daniel spent most of the movie's running time at the RIGHT hand side of the screen. I felt that because he was very seldom directly in front of me and I was getting frustrated. I still enjoyed the movie as much as ever but I already knew before the end that I would be going back to see the movie today due to what felt like a diluted Daniel Fix. So I did... same time, same place.
:blush:
Should I feel embarrassed or guilty?? Frankly, I don't really care if anyone frowns upon my habits because I am loving the movie and Daniel especially. Today, the screening was just as busy as yesterday's but I managed to sit further back on the RIGHT hand side so Daniel would be directly in front of me. Actually, he moves all over the screen during the movie. I just felt that yesterday, I was having to fix my eyes on a distant point to SEE HIM. :roll: :twisted:
My message to Odeon? Move it into a BIGGER screen by next weekend because the public interest is still quite significant. I don't know how long it'll be before I go back but I'm getting pretty close now to reaching 'Sam's Goal'. :wink: 8) :D

I agree Sf... my biggest 'bugbear' is people eating in cinemas. SP has its quiet moments and all you can hear is the rustle and crackle of packets. I just have a small bag of candy to keep myself amused during the ads and trailers. No eating during the movie for me. Who needs food when you've got Daniel? :wink:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Wow, maybe I should try to do that, too. Making a Bond day. :wink: