Spectre Photocall and Premiere Beijing

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

:lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I only see her fingers now :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
invictusdev

Post by invictusdev »

Daniel_Craig wrote:I already told you that Chinese TV is funny. Have looked at the entire show. Pretty twisted but again pretty darn good. Good, because Daniel has been through these crazy things. And Leá also had their fun. Apart particularly well here. Daniel is the unsuspecting. :twisted: :mrgreen:

LOL :lol:
Yah, I'm glad there is still something we can enjoy about the show. For our chinese fans, we don't usually watch this kind of show either therefore was pretty astound when heard Daniel would appear on this show. And I have to admit during the recording of the show, there were a few pretty awkward moments for us, I can't imagine how weird this could be to Daniel. But he's always smiling, trying to engage in the show, always so charming. So please be assured, if there is any negative review about this show, they are all targeting at the crew of the show themselves. Daniel was always as charming as he could be, and actually earned himself more fans in china after this.
For me, the hosts are too clamorous(almost like trying to get attention all the time) for my liking, but on the other hand, maybe they are just trying to be active and encourage the cast to participate in the show :?
Anyway, they had actually recorded the show for nearly 2 and a half hour, but only cut it into less than a hour when broadcasting. As far as I can remember, the chinese singer also gave three toy pandas to Daniel, Lea and Barbara as present during the show.
BTW, just for your information, after Daniel's short visit to China, he has opened an account in a chinese social network website called Weibo(a chinese version of twitter), and so far has updated twice(I'm impressed considering he don't even have a twitter or facebook page).
I'm not sure this official account is administered by Daniel himself or his agent, but you guys might wanna keep an eye on this page, hopefully he won't lost his password to this account
http://www.weibo.com/u/5745984124
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm strange that and such an old pic. Does this website have a validation of those accounts?

Thanks for more details about the show. I still have to watch it but certainly will. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I don't believe the twitter account is genuine I'm afraid.
The English used isn't that of a person from the UK.
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

Danny boy doesn't believe in self promotion..

I'm not so sure about it either.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I'm 99,99% sure this has nothing to do with Daniel.

He said over and over again that he doesn't "do"internet and I'm sure as hell he would make an account on a social media site (and his agent neither in his name)

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
invictusdev

Post by invictusdev »

I understand this account does looks suspicious, to me as well
But actually like twitter, with a yellow "V" appear under the avatar, it means this account is indeed verified by the official(no matter from Spectre or his agency). Now more and more actors, like Richard Armitage, Robert Downey Jr, Sebastian Stan etc have opened their weibo account after a promotion tour to China. I have no idea which party set up this account, maybe someone else is updating this on his behalf, but only when he actually talks about it in an interview or post a selfie then we can be sure this is actually him.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

invictusdev wrote:I understand this account does looks suspicious, to me as well
But actually like twitter, with a yellow "V" appear under the avatar, it means this account is indeed verified by the official(no matter from Spectre or his agency). Now more and more actors, like Richard Armitage, Robert Downey Jr, Sebastian Stan etc have opened their weibo account after a promotion tour to China. I have no idea which party set up this account, maybe someone else is updating this on his behalf, but only when he actually talks about it in an interview or post a selfie then we can be sure this is actually him.
It's definitely not Daniel himself. Maybe it's been set up on his behalf but even that's at odds with how he feels about social media.

This comment is not from an English person. It could be a translation I suppose.
Hello,China.I am so deeply touched by the passion of Chinese fans that I can not help inviting you to see 007 Spectre. Enjoy the movie!