DC Selfies & Personals

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

Thank you SDK. I love the ray hair but when it's combed over, with the paper boy ugly orange cap. As for your other questions, yes, I can name where most photos were taken and the year. These photos took dedication, time, patience ( which I don't have very much of ) and hours on end of searching, endless, searching. For one of your most important questions-- if you do save these photos, which I am giving you the choice in. I only have a few small requests since, I did in fact finally decided to show these very personal and private photos of Daniel from my hoarders den of a lap top that mean more to me... than any other photos anyone can come out with, make,or imagine. I simply suggest, 1) that you do make a separate folder for them all, or the ones you are saving. If you don't know how to do that, I can for sure help, pm me up mate. 2) Please, don't post these photos out everywhere. I took the risk of trust in making this thread and showing the world what I've been keeping inside of my computer to myself for three years. 3) and most of all--- take care of them. These are-- more than photos--- they are moments taken and captured in someones life of breathing and living and published to remember and stir memories from which you have forgotten. These photos will never happen again, they cannot be recreated to the exact microsecond in which the camera flashed...These are shot seconds taken of someone that I and We, Love. <3 This is all I ask.
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

One of my favs
:)

Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Hi DCSS... :wave: I appreciate your comments and understand how you feel. I have only saved a few so far and they have been automatically uploaded to my PB page. You can rest assured that I WILL NOT be sharing these pix elsewhere. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we value your input and your trust in us. :)
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

Thanks you SDK. That means more than I can say.

What's your favorite photo so far :)
I still have more to upload.

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

I love the one with Sting. They look like brothers !
ImageImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

What fun! And what a great idea to put these in a special thread. Some are totally new to me - what a thrill. A few are ones I took at Betrayal - the ones of him in the light blue shirt in the daylight. I just love the photos that show his muscular upper body. SOOOO hot. Thanks so much!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sf, you might get another chance next spring, when he plans to do Othello off Broadway.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Angua

Post by Angua »

Germangirl wrote:Sf, you might get another chance next spring, when he plans to do Othello off Broadway.
For real?
That would be great and a good reason to re-visit NY :D

@DCSS: I like the one where he caries the ice. I guess it's in preparation for his ice bucket challenge.
The one of him and SJP with the guy standing in front of them looks they take their vows :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That stinker... I want him do do a really good film and be up for an Oscar. Call me toopid, but I am not a Shakespeare fan. I would probably go once. At least I'll save a lot of money :lol: .
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel at the UN today.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Thanks SG, I am watching the UN address on TV right now, amazing to see Daniel there.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Thanks much SG. What he was doing there??
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

See this, Bubis. There is a thread a bit down

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/new ... /469699054

I am sure, he counts that as a great moment for a kid from Liverpool
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

Just letting everyone know that my thread hasn't died. I've just been taking a small break, however it shall be updated today once I am done with my French work. I've set my photobucket on private, so it should be good to go now.

Thank you Sylvia, for posting the UN photos. They're parfait for the thread. :happyrunning: