Saying Good Bye to our long time home

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Saying Good Bye to our long time home

Post by Germangirl »

It will be so strange to not being able to see the familiar sides anymore. Something will be missed for a while, but I know, we will get used to whatever new side we will get.

The most important partt, Daniel, is still alive and kicking, so its all good.

Still, lets hope we were able to save the whole forum and not only the bones. The next days will tell, once Dunda has the time to look through what her download has brought.

Of course, in the last days, many memories of all the fun, but also some flip sides has come to mind.

Fun we had lots. Just think of our duck story and many more. There was a lot of dedication and still is. We can be proud to have kept this alive for so long, with Daniel not being the most supportive part here. He is not easy to be a fan, but we did manage :lol:

OK, see you all in the new home. it was a pleasure!!

Love
GG
Last edited by Germangirl on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

I post this before, our circle cannot be broken.

Dunda, gg and Elaine Figgis you have been so special.

To everyone who is member, our memories will continue.
Dedication never stops.

Love to my family,

Luna xxx :blowkiss:
ImageImage
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

As sad as I am about losing this forum (at least temporarily), I'm very grateful for all the good times we had together - and I know that this little (well, actually not so little, but anyways...) hosting problem won't tear us apart. We have grown too close over all those years, so see you all on the backup forum, on FB, and whereever else we all roam :D
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Oh God.... GG don't start me off!!! :cry: This is not the G word I won't say. It is just a period of limbo I hope. I love Daniel even more than I did in 2006 but, by the same token, friends here have come to mean almost as much to me as well. This website was the best of ANY website I had ever used. How easy it was to post and become involved. No real head scratching issues in terms of where to find things. Well, I know I was a member for some few years before I figured out how to add a photo or image. My excuse was that in the beginning I only had access a couple of times a week from cyber cafes. You may see me sat in the Blog Page for an hour or two later as I read and save posts from my blog that became a lifeline for me. I do not want to forget or lose anything or anyone.

Cheers and see you on the flip side. :wave:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

I've been here only for a short time but I loved every moment. It's a bible and a mine of information for every Daniel fan ! I really hope Dunda and GG could save the most of it. I've also meet great people here. :blowkiss: Thank you all and see you soon ! :wave:
ImageImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

“I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.”
― Andy Bernard
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

There is never good=bye, we are not leaving to be lost in cyber space.
When 1 door closes another opens and the backup site's door is wide open to us. Come on in, get settled in, look around and savor the beauty for all of us.
The wonder of 1 person Daniel Craig has brought all of us together to be friends, cry when we are sad, laugh when we are happy, rant when needed.
Tell stories, make art work. We are a world of amazing people.
Let's march out this door hand in hand with our heads high and enter the door of new adventures, stories, art, laughter and tears
and all the fun we have in a day.
Come on duckes.
Love to all, THE BOSS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING
SmittenDramaKitten

Oh Tboss, even with Dunda's great news, you have made me cry again!!! :cryblow:
SmittenDramaKitten

Also, as these last few days have woken us all up to how much we value this place and each other's friendship, do you think a bloomin' gathering for Spectre may NOW be more of a possibility? I know we all live in all 4 corners of the globe but.....

I have also decided not to trawl through old posts of mine or anyone else's. I have to look forward not back, and if Dunda has the capability, it sounds like most of our posts will be saved anyway.... still got all my fingers crossed!! :D
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Also, as these last few days have woken us all up to how much we value this place and each other's friendship, do you think a bloomin' gathering for Spectre may NOW be more of a possibility? I know we all live in all 4 corners of the globe but.....

I have also decided not to trawl through old posts of mine or anyone else's. I have to look forward not back, and if Dunda has the capability, it sounds like most of our posts will be saved anyway.... still got all my fingers crossed!! :D
I will be there in October and I WANT to see you ! :comfort:
ImageImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

Same sentiments as many here for sure.

Its sad to see this place go. But very grateful to Dunda, Gg and all involved in making sure we have another home to go to and a backup in the interim! :cheer:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good night. Its been a pleasure. Off to new grounds.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

:wave:

Bye bye dear forum, love you always.
ImageImage
SmittenDramaKitten

Good night and God bless..... see you again soon. :blowkiss: