Pictures of Daniel with DTD members

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

FrenchCat

Pictures of Daniel with DTD members

Post by FrenchCat »

I'm sure some of you guys are lucky to have had the chance to see Daniel and to take a picture with him. I'd love to see these pictures, if you don't mind !
I don't know if there is a thread for that so I opened this one.
ImageImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I wish...... :sigh:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I have one, but not sure, I find it. Its on the HD, I suppose. But I could post the small version, I use over at MI6.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I have one, not sure, I can provide it. Maybe the small one I use over at MI6.

Pam has several. She always got lucky.
There have been memebers over the time, who did get to meet him though.

If you read my blog, you will find pretty much from page 1 a lot about meeting up with other members, which was always a blast and here starts my journey to Daniel for A Steady Rain.

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=270
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Thanks GG ! I'll have some reading now :)
Unfortunately, the pictures do not appear anymore... :(

If ever there is a meeting again in Germany, let me know : I'm not far away, only about 3 hours from Düsseldorf ! :D
ImageImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You can just invite yourself. Dunda and I will be happy top have you. I doubt, there is going to be a meeting up any time soon, so you have to make the step :twisted: :wink: My daughter is on hols soon, so you can have hher room.

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Germangirl wrote:You can just invite yourself. Dunda and I will be happy top have you. I doubt, there is going to be a meeting up any time soon, so you have to make the step :twisted: :wink: My daughter is on hols soon, so you can have hher room.
Oh thank you GG ! That is very generous :blowkiss:
ImageImageImage