Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Holy F**k, SF - you got that close!!!! :shock:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Holy F**k, SF - you got that close!!!! :shock:
ou mean the smiling pic in the blue shirt? Its like that, when you are front row. That makes it so NICE! :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

BondBabe2008 wrote:I loved the last pic of DC in his blue shirt, can see his chest hairs :thud: sex on a stick :oops:
Glad it's not just me who likes them :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Smiling Dan is unbeatable, serious Dan CAN be up to discussion :lol.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D thank you to all of you for the new pics, vids and links!
And @sf2la....just WOW! Lucky you!
PAMELA BRAMMER

betrayl - pics and vids

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Thanks for the pics sf. They are brillant. I would be very happy if I got pics like these. :D :D
I know what you mean about his hair. At the stage door for ASR I just wanted to reach out and touch it. :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Thank to everyone for posting pics.

Sf, after two visits to NY to see Betrayal you have obviously become quite blasé about seeing and photographing Daniel. Thanks for the great pics and I can’t believe you had reservations about posting them. I reckon for one of them you must have stuck the camera/ phone in his face!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cassandra wrote:Thank to everyone for posting pics.

Sf, after two visits to NY to see Betrayal you have obviously become quite blasé about seeing and photographing Daniel. Thanks for the great pics and I can’t believe you had reservations about posting them. I reckon for one of them you must have stuck the camera/ phone in his face!
I know, you don't mean it like that, but sf is a bit like Daniel in that perspective - she is always shy about her own acclomplishments. :wink:

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Yes, I was joking about being blasé. I am really impressed at what both Sf and Pam achieved on their trips to New York and very pleased to read their reviews and see the photos.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

GG is right. It's not that I'm blasé. Not in the least. I have the hots for DC as much as Rachel does! It's just that I used to be really into photography. I had a darkroom in high school (way back.). For years and years I had the top professional equipment, (medium format Hasselblad, top-of-the line DLSR with all the lenses for both, strobes, you name it - in fact I still have the equipment). I belonged to professional phogographers associations and went to all the meetings, conventions in Vegas, etc. But then, I got tired of lugging around equipment. I found that a good compact camera that lets you have some control over the settings was much more pleasurable to use and I took the easy and lighter route. So now I have a nice little camera, the Leica D-Lux 6, that if used properly, produces amazing results. It has a 1.4 aperture if anyone knows what that means.

I looked at those two close-ups above and saw blurred images (I didn't expect him to get that close in front of me or I would have set my lens to macro mode which would have put him in focus) and i cut off his head It's a good thing my hands were occupied! Lol. But the chopped off head shot does show his light chest hairs, which I, too, find incredibly sexy. He doesn't have enough to be a rug, but the little he has just oozes more (if possible) testosterone.

So I'm stuck in this hypercritical situation of the photos I take. If they are blurred, if the lighting is off, etc., I've always tossed them to the side. I don't like to show the bad stuff. But after reading your posts, to hell with my technical hang ups when it comes to Daniel. I'm happy if they make anyone here happy. I need to get over my perfectionism. I'm very hard on myself.

And yes, Bee, he was standing just a foot in front of me and talking. Pretty surreal. It doesn't last long though. I'll have to see about Saturday. You now have me motivated. .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What was he smiling about so cute?

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

sf2la wrote:GG is right. It's not that I'm blasé. Not in the least. I have the hots for DC as much as Rachel does! It's just that I used to be really into photography. I had a darkroom in high school (way back.). For years and years I had the top professional equipment, (medium format Hasselblad, top-of-the line DLSR with all the lenses for both, strobes, you name it - in fact I still have the equipment). I belonged to professional phogographers associations and went to all the meetings, conventions in Vegas, etc. But then, I got tired of lugging around equipment. I found that a good compact camera that lets you have some control over the settings was much more pleasurable to use and I took the easy and lighter route. So now I have a nice little camera, the Leica D-Lux 6, that if used properly, produces amazing results. It has a 1.4 aperture if anyone knows what that means.

I looked at those two close-ups above and saw blurred images (I didn't expect him to get that close in front of me or I would have set my lens to macro mode which would have put him in focus) and i cut off his head It's a good thing my hands were occupied! Lol. But the chopped off head shot does show his light chest hairs, which I, too, find incredibly sexy. He doesn't have enough to be a rug, but the little he has just oozes more (if possible) testosterone.

So I'm stuck in this hypercritical situation of the photos I take. If they are blurred, if the lighting is off, etc., I've always tossed them to the side. I don't like to show the bad stuff. But after reading your posts, to hell with my technical hang ups when it comes to Daniel. I'm happy if they make anyone here happy. I need to get over my perfectionism. I'm very hard on myself.

And yes, Bee, he was standing just a foot in front of me and talking. Pretty surreal. It doesn't last long though. I'll have to see about Saturday. You now have me motivated. .

I understand now why you impose such high standards on your self when you have a serious, ongoing interest in photography. I am just amazed that you had the presence of mind to take so many good photos in that situation.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Right sf..THIS is a poor picture. :wink: