National Board of Review Awards

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote: Nice piccies from the stage. You can see in the last one, that Babs has said something embarrassing :lol:
Take the shirt off!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Nice piccies from the stage. You can see in the last one, that Babs has said something embarrassing :lol:
Take the shirt off!
Yup, most likely :twisted: That's our girl.
Its no making it up anymore. Whenever she is with him, she is absolutely smitten - in a good way. I doubt, she is jealous, she just loves him for what he is.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

sf2la wrote:What a nice surprise! I didn't even know there was an event tonight!! No doubt he was gorgeous in person - no doubt - but if I ever wanted a pic to 'get over' DC, the one I would choose is in this JJ series. I don't have access to Photobucket now or I'd upload it. Lol. It deffo makes him look mortal. Lol.

The pics also indicate that he did go somewhere warm and sunny for the holidays, like St. lucia; he is tan.

Can't wait for your upload Elisa! Thank you! We envy you!!!
Truly awful pics on JJ. Ugh!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

HLAJ wrote:
sf2la wrote:What a nice surprise! I didn't even know there was an event tonight!! No doubt he was gorgeous in person - no doubt - but if I ever wanted a pic to 'get over' DC, the one I would choose is in this JJ series. I don't have access to Photobucket now or I'd upload it. Lol. It deffo makes him look mortal. Lol.

The pics also indicate that he did go somewhere warm and sunny for the holidays, like St. lucia; he is tan.

Can't wait for your upload Elisa! Thank you! We envy you!!!
Truly awful pics on JJ. Ugh!
Yup, that's what you are here for. We got better ones.

BTW - JJ often picks the bad ones, if there are any instead of showing the good pics. Their policy...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Thank goodness for True Blue's pics, those are more like the DC we know and love.
The video of the stars arriving and signing autographs is scary. I'm glad I will never be famous - it must be so intimidating getting out of a car to have people screaming at you and waving things in your face. You can't afford to offend them, and I guess you know that they're there because they like what you do, but I would still find it absolutely horrible.
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

HLAJ wrote:Thank goodness for True Blue's pics, those are more like the DC we know and love.
The video of the stars arriving and signing autographs is scary. I'm glad I will never be famous - it must be so intimidating getting out of a car to have people screaming at you and waving things in your face. You can't afford to offend them, and I guess you know that they're there because they like what you do, but I would still find it absolutely horrible.
He usually ignores them and even I was surprised he stopped. As a fan and collector, I can say its not fun with huge grown men push and shove you to try to get people but alas, it's part of the game.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thank you, Dame True! The hair it looks hot (stylish) from the side, but those head-on shots make it look like he has a little dollop of whipped cream sitting atop his head. Lol! Not liking this cut for the most part.

We think WE have a crush on DC - I think the well-deserved owner of that crown, the woman with the HUGEST crush belongs to Barbara. And she gets to rich his ass whenever she wants :twisted: Which surely is a lot.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Thank you, Dame True! The hair it looks hot (stylish) from the side, but those head-on shots make it look like he has a little dollop of whipped cream sitting atop his head. Lol! Not liking this cut for the most part.
:rotfl: so true. But unfortunately it seems, he got to love this short cut. Does he ever look into a mirror? :twisted: But it seems, this is what we get for the Award season.
Loved the pics with Babs. I have a feeling, if she ever has to let go of him as Bond, she will find another vehicle for him, but she won't let him out of her life. Seriously.

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:Thank you, Dame True! The hair it looks hot (stylish) from the side, but those head-on shots make it look like he has a little dollop of whipped cream sitting atop his head. Lol! Not liking this cut for the most part.
:rotfl: so true. But unfortunately it seems, he got to love this short cut. Does he ever look into a mirror? :twisted: But it seems, this is what we get for the Award season.
Loved the pics with Babs. I have a feeling, if she ever has to let go of him as Bond, she will find another vehicle for him, but she won't let him out of her life. Seriously.
She needs to bring him back to Broadway! ;)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Maybe this sumer, but I preferred London. This time, you guys have to come to us :twisted:

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Germangirl wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: :rotfl: so true. But unfortunately it seems, he got to love this short cut. Does he ever look into a mirror? :twisted: But it seems, this is what we get for the Award season.
Maybe this sumer, but I preferred London. This time, you guys have to come to us :twisted:
He's a New Yorker now though. Hehehe.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to Alex!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Never mind how nice he might look in the face, those coats on him always give out those old man vibes :twisted: Take it off and all is well :wink:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

At least coats with that kind of collar :lol: