General events timeline

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Events due to come, that have nothing to do with SF. Just fixing the dates, the man gives us. :wink: I just didn't want to open a new thread.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:So - here starts the non Skyfall event timeline.

Barbara Broccoli being bonoured on January 19,

Opportunity Network Annual Gala is on April 7.
Well I have been on vacaiton too long.
what does the non Skyfall event timeline mean??? :roll:
I'm just guessing here, but since the event timeline was originally started for all the Skyfall related events, the non Skyfall event timeline is for events that are not associated with Skyfall, I.e, all upcoming events :wink:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:Events due to come, that have nothing to do with SF. Just fixing the dates, the man gives us. :wink: I just didn't want to open a new thread.
OK, I am with you...It's early morning where I am and my brain is not at full speed. :thumbup:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Events due to come, that have nothing to do with SF. Just fixing the dates, the man gives us. :wink: I just didn't want to open a new thread.
OK, I am with you...It's early morning where I am and my brain is not at full speed. :thumbup:
We gladly take you by our hands to save your early morning brain from overload :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Barbara Broccoli being bonoured on January 19,

Opportunity Network Annual Gala is on April 7.

Museum of Modern Art ‏@MuseumModernArt 1h
Save the date! This year's #PartyintheGarden 5/13 will honor Daniel Craig, Steve McQueen, & Maja Oeri. Tickets will be available in April!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sf, how about getting a ticket?

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Sf, how about getting a ticket?
Nah, not that I'm memorable, because I'm not, but I think he's seen my face enough for one year. I'd feel like a stalker. The play was one thing, but this is too much. How about you???
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Me? To NY for ONE event? Thing is, I am done with NY. The city doesn't hold much interest for me anymore, so - like for the play - it would all just be for him.

Guess, we have to hope for some coverage :wink:

Alina

Post by Alina »

So every year they select the people they want to honour, e.g. last year Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg and The City of New York, Ellsworth Kelly, and Cindy Sherman were honoured, and generally it'a a kind of a fund-raiser for the Museum, right? From last year's poster:
this special evening benefits the Museum’s general operating fund, supporting our award-winning educational programs and the care, study, and exhibition of the collection.
A very nice idea. I hope there will be photos :)
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:Me? To NY for ONE event? Thing is, I am done with NY. The city doesn't hold much interest for me anymore, so - like for the play - it would all just be for him.

Guess, we have to hope for some coverage :wink:
I'LL GO!!!!!!!!!!!! :o Just need some "Sugar Daddy" to cough up a couple of grand for a plane ticket, spending money, hotels etc etc. Isn't that what a trip to NYC costs these days?? :shock:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yeah, but GG, you could be in a social situation with him. And he couldn't bolt out after 5 minutes either :-)

Yeah, SDK, NYC isn't cheap - that's for sure.

I find it really interesting that MoMA, such a renowned American/NYC institution is honoring a Brit actor. Maybe I'm reading more into this than what's intended, but I kind of feel that it's like a 'We're happy to have you as a NYer" award. He has the luxury of calling both countries and cities (NY and London) home, but I really wonder where his heart lies. Once Henry is off on his own, would they return to London and make that their primary residence or would they stay in NYC?

And I wonder why Daniel and not, say, Hugh? We know from reading that both he and Rachel appreciate art, but so do a lot of other people. Regardless, it's a cool honor, and YAY!!!! - PHOTOS for us!!!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Info on the Opportunity Network event for this Monday 7th April..

https://opportunitynetwork.secure.force ... 000000iGji
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Info on the Opportunity Network event for this Monday 7th April..

Sylvia, just opened a tread for it in the photo section. Just to make sure, that they know, we need pics :lol:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Info on the Opportunity Network event for this Monday 7th April..

Sylvia, just opened a tread for it in the photo section. Just to make sure, that they know, we need pics :lol:
Fingers crossed . :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We now have the 30th of June to look forward to :D
Daniel invited by David Cameron. First the Queen, now him. He gets around :wink:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... vited.html