The Squashed Balls Thread/PriZe for weirdest, funniest title

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

The Squashed Balls Thread/PriZe for weirdest, funniest title

Post by bumblebee »

I'm bored....(I'm talking squashed by the seam, squashed)

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:rotfl: what an idea. Squashed in the last one for sure - poor baby.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote::rotfl: what an idea. Squashed in the last one for sure - poor baby.
I hope he had some kind of pee pee device down there, imagine if he needed a wee, how long it would take to get un-tethered! :twisted:
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Funny thread. I want hear Sf's opinion about it. :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You probably need to post it in the pap thread these days to get her attention. :twisted:

Re pee pee device. I was actually wearing pampers during my QOS premier experience and would do it again. Like this, I was not scared and hence, didn't need to pee :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:You probably need to post it in the pap thread these days to get her attention. :twisted:

Re pee pee device. I was actually wearing pampers during my QOS premier experience and would do it again. Like this, I was not scared and hence, didn't need to pee :lol:
Oh my god, for real? Now that's dedication!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:You probably need to post it in the pap thread these days to get her attention. :twisted:

Oh my god, for real? Now that's dedication!
No, practical thinking :lol:

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

The word *balls* should be enough to get her attention :mrgreen:

Maybe we should collect money so that she can quit her new job and can become our full-time entertainer. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Believe me, we don't have that kind of money :wink:

calypso

Post by calypso »

what is this :shock:
no squashed pickle thread.
basura! :evil:
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

OMG, I can;t home with my head hung low and I saw this tread, good job Mrs. B.Image
where are the itchy balls?Image
Yes, you need to post this on Paps or Rachel.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Luna - add squashed pickles too, when squashed they all become one anyway.

Boss- I'm sorry, if sf doesn't take this bait, then it's over between her and I. :roll: I mean it don't all happen in the paps or Rachel thread. Balls need the spotlight too.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:Luna - add squashed pickles too, when squashed they all become one anyway.

Boss- I'm sorry, if sf doesn't take this bait, then it's over between her and I. :roll: I mean it don't all happen in the paps or Rachel thread. Balls need the spotlight too.
balls, spotlight, hmm :sigh: that sounds like some male stripping to me.
OK, SF has to buck up and take the bait, I agree, it's over if she doesn't come play in our sandbox.
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:Luna - add squashed pickles too, when squashed they all become one anyway.

si!!!!! maybe food thread...
Image :twisted:
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Maybe not a ball squashier but a darn good picture.