Skyfall Theme Song

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Skyfall Theme Song

Post by bumblebee »

STOP Image before you get too excited (as everyone did with GG's shower scene thread), I just thought it would be interesting to start a discussion about who it could be, what tone it might take? Will they bring back a previous musician (I wondered about Paul McCartney, but I don't think his song writing skills or voice are what they used to be). Will.i.am? Jessie J?

Thoughts? Wishes?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I think it could be adele :D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

cheryl1700 wrote:I think it could be adele :D
Well her baby's due in two months, according to the Mail! She better get busy, but I think she would be great.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I want a strong female voice rather then a man or God beware - a Duo. Other then that, I don't care. But Adele is high on the fans wish list.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

I want something very romantic but with Bond, what are the chances? Any way just love this song. Goes on forever but whatever?
:wink: k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buG0HCAF ... re=related
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not available here :(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

Germangirl wrote:Not available here :(
Poop! :roll: It's Adele singing "Love Song". Let me know and I'll sendspace it to you. :wink: k
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, please do :D

khenton

Post by khenton »

Drats! :twisted: Fille too big to send sendspace. Working on it but a pesky thing called Work is getting in the way! :roll: :wink: k
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton wrote:Drats! :twisted: Fille too big to send sendspace. Working on it but a pesky thing called Work is getting in the way! :roll: :wink: k
Thanks for your efforts, K. :blowkiss: but its on YT. Listening to it now.
Like it. :D

khenton

Post by khenton »

Pretty sweet :wink: K
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I'm afraid I'm not so keen on the idea of Adele doing the Bond theme. She's pretty over-rated as far as I'm concerned. I always loved the big orchestral but also 'fat' sounds of previous Bond themes... LOVED Sheryl Crowe's 'Tomorrow Never Dies' and Paul McCartney's 'Live and Let Die' theme is the all time classic. I also did like Jack White's effort for QOS. I can only think of one who can do big orchestrations with rock flourishes and they just happen to be a big favourite of mine - Muse. I'm already pretty sure my wish WON'T come true so it really is anyone's guess as to what the theme will sound like!! :-k
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

NextBondGirl wrote:I'm afraid I'm not so keen on the idea of Adele doing the Bond theme. She's pretty over-rated as far as I'm concerned.
I have to say I agree with you.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Adele's Skyfall theme: 'a Bond song that stirs the heart'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film ... heart.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks for finding the thread. To me, this sounds very traditional, which is a good thing for this film IMO.